The Longing of Shiina Ryo PDFs

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

dreamer2908
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

The Longing of Shiina Ryo PDFs

Post by dreamer2908 »

So apparently I was bored yesterday (and even today), so I decided to typeset some novels. And I chose The Longing of Shiina Ryo volume 1 & 2.
I made 2 versions for each volume: single-page for small mobile devices and facing-page for computer screen (14+ inches). Everything was tested on my old Xperia X1 and my (also old) laptop.
My biased opinion is the results look quite good (and professional).
Edit: Reworked all, updated v2 for both facing-page and single-page versions.

Some screenshots (facing-page version, in Adobe Reader):
Spoiler! :
OK, I'll stop talking. The Longing of Shiina Ryo volume 1 & 2 PDFs: https://mega.co.nz/#F!o45j0Zza!7uonTGqG1M4Yr7JaYT9TZA
Last edited by dreamer2908 on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My handmake EPUBs and PDFs of HEAVY OBJECT, Kaze no Stigma, Mimizuku and the King of Night, Mother of Learning, The Longing of Shiina Ryo, Unlimited Fafnir, Himitsu ~Kuro no Chikai~, Persona x Detective Naoto, Hundred, and others: MEGA folder.
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Longing of Shiina Ryo PDFs

Post by Umini »

Could you please upload single-page versions as you did with Mimizuku? I really enjoyed reading in that format and I would really appreciate it. Thank you and have a nice day :D
dreamer2908
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dreamer2908 »

Umini wrote:Could you please upload single-page versions as you did with Mimizuku? I really enjoyed reading in that format and I would really appreciate it. Thank you and have a nice day :D
OK, it's up. I totally forgot about this.
My handmake EPUBs and PDFs of HEAVY OBJECT, Kaze no Stigma, Mimizuku and the King of Night, Mother of Learning, The Longing of Shiina Ryo, Unlimited Fafnir, Himitsu ~Kuro no Chikai~, Persona x Detective Naoto, Hundred, and others: MEGA folder.
Umini
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Umini »

dreamer2908 wrote:
Umini wrote:Could you please upload single-page versions as you did with Mimizuku? I really enjoyed reading in that format and I would really appreciate it. Thank you and have a nice day :D
OK, it's up. I totally forgot about this.
Thanks! I love your PDFs :D

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”