NouCome (PDF)

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Amano Sora
Astral Realm

NouCome (PDF)

Post by Amano Sora »

So I felt like reading NouCome LN since I was watching the anime. I felt that the LN would be better since I didn't like the anime too much (still in the middle of it) but love Yukihira. So I tried looking for a PDF for this so I could read on my tablet but found none. I decided to make a PDF for Vol. 1.
I'm done inserting all the text from the web pages but for the images... I have inserted the full page images til p. 143 (as it states on the Illustrations page). After that, I have no idea where they go since the images were not embedded on the web pages of the chapters.
Now, I am asking for your help: Tell me where I should put the remaining images to make things go faster. If no one knows, I'll just read the LN and figure it out myself which will take longer.
And the specifications for the PDF...
I copied pasted the text... but ignored the TL notes (since most were very generic). I have the Afterword as well.
And the line spacing is 1.15. And images are full page (portrait and landscape depending on the image).
If I am missing something or should do things differently, let me know. This is my first time making a PDF.
And I noticed that only Vol 1 and 3 are translated, which is odd. I really would like for the translation to be completed since I am interested in finishing it.
Also, I do not even know if I am posting this in the right thread so... my apologies.

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”