Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by Simon »

Oh haven't noticed that the Vol 5 is out. After it's edited, or was it already edited, ehmm... where waas I ... Ah. I will do it when I have time.

Looked at it. Works in reader. But there is a little problem with the SOny reader or pc, terminating itself. Will look into it later.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
shin609
Astral Realm

Post by shin609 »

the links are dead. Can you upload ti mediafire?
shin609
Astral Realm

Post by shin609 »

I think all your links are dead Simon.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

All of my links are dead. Moving the files. They will be up in about 12 hours.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
shin609
Astral Realm

Post by shin609 »

Thank you for the re-upload.
d34thw1ng
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Vol. 1-5 (PDF)

Post by d34thw1ng »

hmmm question, i am guessing volume 6 will be complete soon enough .soooo how long will it take (after volume 6 is complete) to convert it to pdf? , because i read boku wa on my cell phone when i have free time XDDD a really nice way to relax (kinda embarrassing to start laughing out of nowhere :S)

thanks for ur wokr :D
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

d34thw1ng wrote:hmmm question, i am guessing volume 6 will be complete soon enough .soooo how long will it take (after volume 6 is complete) to convert it to pdf? , because i read boku wa on my cell phone when i have free time XDDD a really nice way to relax (kinda embarrassing to start laughing out of nowhere :S)

thanks for ur wokr :D
I'm going to wait a few days to make a PDF of Volume 6 because I want to let the editors do their editing and let the corrections accumulate. 3, 4 days max after it's complete, the PDF will be up.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

13man18 wrote: I'm going to wait a few days to make a PDF of Volume 6 because I want to let the editors do their editing and let the corrections accumulate. 3, 4 days max after it's complete, the PDF will be up.
thank you very much for your answer :D
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

yeee volume 6 is complete :D (well lets wait for edition and compilation to pdf but it is done yeeeee)

thanks guys

u should update ur updates lol :S XD
Duane
Astral Realm

Post by Duane »

Do volume 6, and 7 when it's finished please. Hope I'm not necroing a topic or anything, if I am then I'm sorry.
Sefirosu
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sefirosu »

I made a pdf for volume 6 ^^

edit: there is a wrong page so I delete that file
Last edited by Sefirosu on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Vol. 1-6 (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

d34thw1ng wrote:yeee volume 6 is complete :D (well lets wait for edition and compilation to pdf but it is done yeeeee)

thanks guys

u should update ur updates lol :S XD
I only update the Updates when it's about the PDF's. :oops: I don't handle anything on the Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai translation pages.
Sefirosu wrote:I made a pdf for volume 6 ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?upgd4eqxctgh3q4
I'll add this also. The more the merrier, right? :lol:
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Sefirosu
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sefirosu »

http://www.mediafire.com/?957o7usc8yuzydk

just fix my pdf file for volume 6, i got some missing texts :lol: silly me :lol:
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Sefirosu wrote:http://www.mediafire.com/?957o7usc8yuzydk

just fix my pdf file for volume 6, i got some missing texts :lol: silly me :lol:
That's fine. :lol:
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

uuuh so will it take time to fix it? or is it ok to read it now? XD

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”