Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Vol. 1-6 (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

d34thw1ng wrote:uuuh so will it take time to fix it? or is it ok to read it now? XD
It's okay to read now. A few days has passed, so most of the corrections have been made. I can't say it's a hundred percent, so there are bound to be mistakes, but for the most part, I'd say it's okay. :)
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Vol. 1-6 (PDF)

Post by d34thw1ng »

ok! thanks for ur work, and sorry for insisting a lot, but the novel is awasome!!! hahahaha
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
ismanpr
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by ismanpr »

does anyone here know where I could find chapter list for each tankoubon of haganai manga?

for example,
vol 1: chapter 1-5
vol 2: chapter 6-?
vol 3-?

I want to zip those chapters per volume for easy reading.

Thanks
Dexios
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by Dexios »

ismanpr wrote:does anyone here know where I could find chapter list for each tankoubon of haganai manga?

for example,
vol 1: chapter 1-5
vol 2: chapter 6-?
vol 3-?

I want to zip those chapters per volume for easy reading.

Thanks
How about going to the b-t page and counting the chapters? It shouldn't be that difficult. For instance, volume 1 would have 12 chapters.
"She was wearing one of those strapless dresses. The only thing holding it up was public opinion..."
Luc
Astral Realm

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by Luc »

Hi, 13man18, found some missing lines, while reading your pdf version of Volume 4, page 79:
Spoiler! :
Uwa... Honestly......... this feels pretty good.

"How is it?"

"Y-yes! It's good!"

This is the first time I've ever had someone wash my back since my dad did back when I was in grade school.

I did wash Kobato's back a lot up until last year though.

"...Doing this reminds me of the first time Hayato dragged me off to a public bath," said the chairman in a nostalgic voice.

I don't really know what you expect me to say to that.

"By the way, Kodaka."

"Y-yes?"

The chairman paused for a second, and then asked in a timid voice,

"Is my Sena getting bullied at school by chance?"
Would be much appreciated for an update.
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Luc wrote:Hi, 13man18, found some missing lines, while reading your pdf version of Volume 4, page 79:
Spoiler! :
Uwa... Honestly......... this feels pretty good.

"How is it?"

"Y-yes! It's good!"

This is the first time I've ever had someone wash my back since my dad did back when I was in grade school.

I did wash Kobato's back a lot up until last year though.

"...Doing this reminds me of the first time Hayato dragged me off to a public bath," said the chairman in a nostalgic voice.

I don't really know what you expect me to say to that.

"By the way, Kodaka."

"Y-yes?"

The chairman paused for a second, and then asked in a timid voice,

"Is my Sena getting bullied at school by chance?"
Would be much appreciated for an update.
Oh ok. Didn't know there were missing lines. Thanks for telling me. I'll put an update when I can. Maybe by the end of the week. Damn school.
*Just checked the PDF.* Oh crap, I guess I did miss something there. XD Thanks for telling me.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Eridal
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Eridal »

Sefirosu
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sefirosu »

13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Vol. 1-7 (PDF)

Post by 13man18 »

Volume 7 is up and ready for download.
Dangoist
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dangoist »

Here's my PDF for volume 7, collect it from this post: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5118&e=0
Dangoist's PDF's for e-readers: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5118&e=0

Update: 23/11/12
Baka to Test: 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9
Oreimo: Vol.3
Onii-Ai: Vol. 1-3
Gundam UC: Vol.2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Vol. 1

Last update for 2012! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Seroja
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Seroja »

Can someone reup the PDF files ?? they r gone :(
Sefirosu
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sefirosu »

new links for my pdf files:

Vol 6: http://ge.tt/90DUezV/v/0?c
Vol 7: http://ge.tt/5d8QgzV/v/0?c
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

When I found out that some of my PDFs were gone due to whatever, I took this opportunity to remake the PDFs and ended up remaking 1-6. :P I'm currently trying to upload a batch file, but so far no luck.
kuroneko
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kuroneko »

Since I'm finished adapting Koukako no Regios to epub might as well try Haganai. This time i'll be using an improved epub framework so i'll try to work on it fast since I think the cover image doesn't need more editing in photoshop (unlike CSR).

Like @13man18, i'll try to put all the translations notes at the last page (before the novel illustrations) and link them with urls.

I will also be using custom fonts this time and better compatibility even if the css is disabled by the reader. Will be using Sigil and Tinymce again.

Sorry just can't help but voice my excitement since BT done a great job on this one.

I'll post the link here once finished.
Visit my site for the highest-quality ePubs. Each are meticulously crafted by hand, not automated, not converted.

Polyaness.com
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

kuroneko wrote:Since I'm finished adapting Koukako no Regios to epub might as well try Haganai. This time i'll be using an improved epub framework so i'll try to work on it fast since I think the cover image doesn't need more editing in photoshop (unlike CSR).

Like @13man18, i'll try to put all the translations notes at the last page (before the novel illustrations) and link them with urls.

I will also be using custom fonts this time and better compatibility even if the css is disabled by the reader. Will be using Sigil and Tinymce again.

Sorry just can't help but voice my excitement since BT done a great job on this one.

I'll post the link here once finished.
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4804&p=176104#p176104
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”