Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

or Haganai PDFs.
Depends on what you call it. I tell my friend Haganai and he doesn't know what it is. I have to say the long name for him to get what I'm talking about. :lol:

But enough about that, the following are the PDFs for Haganai. I'm trying something new with the translation notes. Basically if you see a red number and you click on it, it sends you to the end of the PDF where all the translation notes are and to get back to where you were, all you have to do is click on the same red number of the chapter you were on. It might sound confusing, but try it out. It won't sound confusing once you try it. :D

PDF:

13man18 Sefirosu ePUB:
Simon
Generate ePUB here: BTE-GEN :D Joe-Kerr Eridal MOBI:
Simon Eridal Updates
Spoiler! :
4/12/12
Added Vol. 5 and the Batch file
7/16/12
Added Vol. 6
11/10/12
Added Vol. 7
Added missing lines in Vol. 4
1/21/13
Remade Volumes 1-3
5/28/13
Added Volume 8
10/25/14
Added Volume 9
Last edited by 13man18 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
stellarroze
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai PDFs

Post by stellarroze »

13man18, you're a genius! :D The translation note thing works really well. Before, I would always keep the translation note page on Baka Tsuki open while reading.
Shinkirou
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai PDFs Vol. 1-4

Post by Shinkirou »

Sorry, but could we get Mobi for this? Would be great.
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai PDFs Vol. 1-4

Post by 13man18 »

Sorry. I would, but I don't know how to do them. :( I recommend sending a message to Simon. From what I see, he's the one taking care of the MOBI and ePUB files.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Last edited by Simon on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
farooq91
Astral Realm

Re: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by farooq91 »

Thanks! I really Appreciate it!
farooq91
Astral Realm

Post by farooq91 »

Hey thanks for doing this but the mobi. files are coming out weird all the story text is highlighted on the actual kindle.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Looked at them.

From my side they look ok, no highlighting. But thanks to that I found some other problem in ePUB and MOBI.

I have PRS-T1 so I cann't look how it looks on a Reader but I I use "Mobipocket Reader" and I see no problems.

Even the Amazon Kindle Reader for Mac says it's ok and there is nothing highlighted.

Try downloading Kami-sama no Memo-chou Vol 2 to see if it happens there too.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
farooq91
Astral Realm

Post by farooq91 »

Yeah Im still getting the weird highlighting on the words, Its on my computer and on my kindle fire. I tried the file you said to and Im getting teh highlighting on it too. By the way, Thanks for the fast responses!
farooq91
Astral Realm

Post by farooq91 »

Sorry to double post but i just tried to change the display back ground on my kindle and if I have a white background then the highlighting doesnt show but if its black or tan background than i get the highlighting.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

NP, you can double post as much as you want.

So about the highlighted part. You can redownload the 4th volume of Haganai. It should be free from the highlighted part.

If you haven't said that Kinde can change the background color then I would search much longer. Thank you.

I will redo all of my ePUBs and MOBI files sometime tomorrow. In about 12-15 hours. Need some sleep right now.

I will post when I'm done, if I don't forget. ^^
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

So, done. I have changed all my ePUBs and MOBI files. You can download them now.

The highlighted part is removed and the Illustrated images are centered. If you have problem with downloading the 4th volume, just try downloading it a bit later.

If you find anything else that looks strange please inform me.

Thank you.
Farooq91
Astral Realm

Post by Farooq91 »

Cool thank you so much this is a really cool thing to do!!
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Nah, it's nothing. You helped to find the problem, I fixed it. It's a Win-Win situation.

But what I wish is that Calibre somday uses GPGPU, because if something like this happens, that concerns all MOBI files. I do not want to have my CPU running at 95% - 202°F for 10 minutes .
Joe-Kerr
Astral Realm

Post by Joe-Kerr »

So I was fooling around with Sigil the other day, learning how it works, and since Simon has yet to produce one of his excellent e-book versions I decided to give it a try and make my own epub version of volume 5.

No fancy tags or formatting in this one, in fact, I didn't do any formatting at all. I just used Vexed's excellent html files, imported them to Sigil, and since I didn't really care all that much, even deleted the css files, the end result is a simple but still nice looking epub book with just the default options, which quite frankly, I find to be perfectly fine for reading on a portable device.

As a side note, I tried to reduce file size by resizing the images, that didn't quite work very well because fbreader apparently shrinks all the images by approximately half and they came out too small on my little cheap chinese tablet. In the end I used the original images that came with Vexed's zip with no change whatsover, only splitting the double page images in two separate ones.

No mobi version because I'm a biased Itsuki and hate kindle users, mobis are evil, propietary closed formats are bad for you, amazon will devour your soul and all that, also I don't have one. But seriously, just convert it with calibre, the formatting in this file is just the defaults, I shouldn't think it'd cause any problems when converting (at least I hope so).

mediafire link, because I don't have a dropbox account and can't be arsed to get one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1m25bx8pm7r2oji

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”