Maria-sama ga Miteru: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Re: Maria-sama ga Miteru: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Thank you Saveric for your time and effort in compiling the PDFs!

On a related note, how are the MOBI files updated? Additionally, the links for them seem to have 404'd.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
touko
Reader

Post by touko »

The current volumes (31 in total + Premium book) that are available converted using the script mentioned in this thread.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2yzwh ... k5w/mm.zip

Oddly I was not allowed to register yummy as a username, which I used on the wiki.

The footnotes are hyperlinked inside the ePubs.
Maria-sama ga Miteru is a great light novel
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

I wonder if there's a way to have updates pushed to existing files; say if a translator revises a chapter, or an editor cleans up a paragraph or two.

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
touko
Reader

Post by touko »

One approach

* Instead of a direct link to the resource, give a redirect that points the file . Meaning that the redirect could be changed to point to the new download link.

* This could be automated such that every time a chapter is updated a conversion script such as the one I used is executed (n.b. I did not write it).

n.b. I meant say I an yumi on the wiki (silly auto correct)
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

I really should learn how software works. I can build and overclock a computer, but when it comes to programs, I can only form an educated guess about how it runs. I.e.: I understood what you said, but I can't piece it together. :roll:

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
touko
Reader

Post by touko »

I can give more detailed inductions for my (nearly) automated process of converting all volumes to pubs, if that would help.
SheanLaurence
Astral Realm

Post by SheanLaurence »

Hello everyone. I am late comer to the Marimite fandom. I want to say thank you for making the translations of the light novels happen. I never have imagined that I will be able to encounter and behold such wonderful story. Saying thank you is never enough for all these great and fluffy feelings that the translated novels brought me.

I will always support Marimite.
Redevil387
Astral Realm

Post by Redevil387 »

The LN community can always use more shoujo-ai/yuri. Your efforts are appreciated.
I was wondering though: why was Volume 12-Vacation of the Lambs never fully translated?
I typically like to read a series comprehensively and to go 11 volumes in out of 33 and find one volume only half neglected is a bit jarring.
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Hey Redevil, thank you for the kind words!

Yes, Volume 12 is a bit incomplete right now. Two different translators started work on it and have since gone MIA. Unfortunately, we also have several other volumes missing between there and the 20's, as I'm sure you've seen. These were removed per the translating group's request.

So, while the project is a little spotty right now, we aren't missing anything the anime doesn't cover (obviously excluding the sections/chapters that focus on supporting characters), which is fine for now in my opinion. Like you, however, I'd still love to read it in greater detail than what the anime could/did cover. :)

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Redevil387
Astral Realm

Post by Redevil387 »

Huh. So that's why those chapters are blank... I;m actually aware that there are copies floating about of the missing volumes but 12 is the only one missing. Are there any plans to re-translate the earlier volumes?
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

I honestly don't know who is planning to do what. I'm simply an editor for the project. Enn_are is currently translating Volume 26, but I haven't heard any plans for anything after that.

One of the great things about this community is that we're all volunteers working at our own pace, on whatever might interest us. If a translator were to come along and ask where they should start, I'd point them to Volume 12 and onward. Asking being the key word here. They are, of course, free to work on anything available.

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
KakulonSSJ4
Astral Realm

Post by KakulonSSJ4 »

Hello all. First off thanks to everyone who's making this project possible for us to read. I'm really grateful because this series is just amazing.

I have a small request, since I'm pretty much all thumbs when it comes to running scripts and the like, but I noticed that Volume 26 is now fully translated, but nobody has yet converted it into an epub. Could someone be kind enough to do that for us plebs? :D

Thank you in advance!
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Sorry for the delay, I'm not usually one to make these. I had some things come up, then had to remember how to make an ePUB. By the way, you reminded me that I haven't gone back and finalized my edits for the volume, so you'll see some style change about two-thirds of the way through. There shouldn't be any errors of concern beyond how punctuation is formatted, but if you come across any, feel free to let me know in the feedback thread.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... e26_1.epub

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
daniel1018
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by daniel1018 »

Good morning, new sou by here. but I need your help desperately, and ask them a big favor, if you could be so kind to activate
the PDF / ePUB / MOBI of Maria-Sama that are down.
Especially Volumes 15. 16. 18. 19.
And if he has the Volumens from 34 to 37 it would be great.

Thank you so much.
Lunar Vitae
Administrator

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Hey daniel,

The original post listing those files, as well as the host, are many years old and were never maintained. Further, most—if not all—of those volumes are out of date in terms of editing and formatting. Additionally, the volumes you specified (15, 16, 18, 19) were pulled at the translator's request several years ago, so the ePUBs and PDFs would have been taken down as well. As for 34–37, NR is currently focused on the "main story" entries, which is why 35, 36, and the side stories to 34 and 37 were skipped. It's up to him if he wants to go back and fill in the other stories.

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”