Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by 13man18 »

For me, at least, school has started, so I've been a little busy (plus I actually forgot about this). Hopefully I'll have it by this weekend.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

13man18 wrote:For me, at least, school has started, so I've been a little busy (plus I actually forgot about this). Hopefully I'll have it by this weekend.
Then take your time :D
It's actually a relief to finally see someone working on the final volume
Hello................Bye
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

FINALLY DONE (Well, kinda). I won't be making a batch file at the moment, seeing as there's 1 missing illustration picture, but it was decided not to present it because of potential spoilers. Once it is available, I'll add that to the PDF and then add the batch. :)

With that being said, this is the last PDF of the Baka Test series. I've been slapped with spoilers and all I can say is that it's going to be a great read. Hope everybody enjoys it. :D

>>>>>Click Here for 12<<<<<
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
DarkCloudHP
Astral Realm

Post by DarkCloudHP »

13man18 wrote:In order to clean up the Forums, I guess I should post the PDF's here. The rest are done. I'm just too tired to work on them at the moment. Hopefully, I'll have the rest by tomorrow. Many thanks to our translators and editors.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: Any errors, please report them to me, so I can fix them.

Updates
Spoiler! :
9/8/12
Added Volume 1,2, and 4
9/29/12
Added Volume 3
9/30/12
Added Volume 3.5
10/15/12
Added Volume 5
11/11/12
Added Volume 7
11/12/12
Added Volume 7.5 and 10
11/18/12
Added Volume 6
12/1/12
Added Volume 8
12/2/12
Added Volume 9 and 9.5
Pictures enlarged in Volumes 3.5 and 7.5
1/7/13
Added Volume 6.5
1/12/13
Added Collaboration Anthology 2
1/17/13
Added Batch File
4/21/13
Added Volume 10.5
8/12/13
Added Volume 11
8/30/14
Added Volume 12
Sorry 13man18. Can you fix the manga introductions from volume 7 to 10 where it is still untranslated?
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Wow. Um. I don't know what to say. I saw this last week and was going to do it then, but forgot about it. So that's why it's pretty late. I fixed them, so now the colored illustrations are translated. Yeah...Sorry about the lateness... :oops:

>>>>>Click Here for My Lateness<<<<<
Vanlalfela
Astral Realm

Post by Vanlalfela »

Where is volume 6?
Landak
Astral Realm

Post by Landak »

ty! ty 4 f sake! Firstly, ty 4 all translator hardwork cuz w/out u all, this light novel ll nvr been translated! TY VRY MCH!
rafdi13
Astral Realm

Post by rafdi13 »

Amazing -- I will make a re-read to get the story complete

Thank you for this amazing Work
KuuyaKaze
Astral Realm

Post by KuuyaKaze »

Good day... I'm a new member of the community and want to download PDFs of BakaxTest but it seems that the mediafire links are already broken...

May I ask where I can download the files?

Thank you~
ifangntg
Astral Realm

Post by ifangntg »

All the links for the pdf file are dead (Mediafire), can someone reupload or give me a working torrent file please?? thanks
callumclark135
Astral Realm

Post by callumclark135 »

None of the links work :(

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”