Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

tanawat.b
Astral Realm

Re: Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by tanawat.b »

Thank you all translators to publish eng version.
By the way, the ePUB of volume 6.5 from BTE-GEN has many mistakes e.g. missing pictures, wrong order of pictures, suddenly begin new page etc.
I tried to convert pdf of volume 6.5 (created by 13man18) to ePUB using Calibre but the table of content become a mess.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Because the other images were added after I added it.

Will fix it later.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
subreaper01
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

thanks for all the hard work on volume 10.5 can't wait for the pdf :D :D :D :D :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

subreaper01 wrote:thanks for all the hard work on volume 10.5 can't wait for the pdf :D :D :D :D :D :D
v10.5 PDF is in the usual location here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6a6tgxa6o18vk It only has full page images so it doesn't look as wonky as a lot of the other ones I've automatically generated. One of these days I'll be able to work out how to get this series PDFs to look consistently nice. >.>
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Well, truth be told, I totally forgot 10.5 was done. lol Anyways, sorry about that. I haven't made any PDFs on months, so I hope there isn't any problems. Happy readings.

>>>>>Click Here for 10.5<<<<<
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
primaveira
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by primaveira »

13man18 wrote:Well, truth be told, I totally forgot 10.5 was done. lol Anyways, sorry about that. I haven't made any PDFs on months, so I hope there isn't any problems. Happy readings.

>>>>>Click Here for 10.5<<<<<
'
Thank you~

how about the batch file? can you re upload it? (the new one with 10.5 hehe :D )
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

primaveira wrote:how about the batch file? can you re upload it? (the new one with 10.5 hehe :D )
I won't make it right now, since it's only 1 volume that I have to add. Not to mention how frustrating it was getting that batch file up there...i-it just kept refusing to be uploaded... the horror. :(
Anyways, I think what I'll do is that when the series is finished or something, I'll make a batch file including all the volumes.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
primaveira
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by primaveira »

[/quote]I won't make it right now, since it's only 1 volume that I have to add. Not to mention how frustrating it was getting that batch file up there...i-it just kept refusing to be uploaded... the horror. :(
Anyways, I think what I'll do is that when the series is finished or something, I'll make a batch file including all the volumes.[/quote]

:) it's ok, I know how hard to upload on MF. So, I upload your batch file at dropbox Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu.rar · 151.12 MB hehe I don't know how to make it smaller
poldomancer
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by poldomancer »

BakaTest nearing its end :(

thanks in advance for the vol 11 pdf :D
AL92
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AL92 »

This is my first time making a PDF/epub , but I think i did pretty well :P

Baka to test Volume 11 (PDF)v2 [Fixed Some Pics not showing up]

Baka to Tesuto to Syokanjuu - Volume 11.pdf -

Baka to test Volume 11 (ePub)v2 [Remade it and it works nice now]

Baka to Tesuto to Syokanjuu - Volume 11 - Kenji Inoue.epub -
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

And my Volume 11 is done. Sorry it's a late. I forgot how long it takes to do a PDF of Baka Test for me. :P

I'm on 10.5 at the moment and the one thing I hate about doing PDFs is that you're going to see all the spoilers while inserting pictures and whatnot. Although, I was being careful for this one and didn't see anything major. *phew* Well then, whether the next volume is the end or not, I've enjoyed this volume and will keep doing PDFs till the end. Until then, hope everyone enjoys Volume 11.

>>>>>Click Here for 11<<<<<
Vietpride218
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Vietpride218 »

denormative wrote:Baka v11 in the usual folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgxa ... Epimetheus
Could you please make some PDF's of Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi? All the links are broken
dancemacabre
Astral Realm

Post by dancemacabre »

I'm very sorry to ask this, but is there any chance vol.12 will have a PDF or e-pub, sorry to bother
kizrock94
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

Yes, when is the pdf of the 12th volume coming out?
Hello................Bye

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”