Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

AL92 wrote:Your software prolly checked the many ads that site pops out (or didn't de-select the downloader option) :P

well , i'm not against changing host but do you know any decent one that doesn't require registration ?

Edit 1 : How about this one ?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ruafz5
Pretty good one.

AL92 wrote:I see xD

Well , I guess i'm gonna stick to sendfile then if noonelse has a better idea :)
Thanks for your hard work!!! :mrgreen: I'm hoping to see you continue and helping us uploading novels ;)
Link to my user on B-T
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Why not just use mega ? 50GB, good speed and not usable on phones... the last time I checked..
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
AL92
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by AL92 »

Simon wrote:Why not just use mega ? 50GB, good speed and not usable on phones... the last time I checked..
I wouldn't trush mega much after all what happened to megaupload lol , they might be more sensible to copyright claims and remove files quickly :S
I'll keep it in mind tho , if sendfile stops working i'll use mega :)
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

Volume 12 PDF, enjoy :)

I lost my templates and docs so I tried replicating it close to my previous 10 volumes PDFs to keep it consistent
n8marezero
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by n8marezero »

Thanks for your work on the PDFs, though I have to tell you that they (at least the first couple of volumes I checked) are in need of an update.
I downloaded the first 2 or 3 volumes by denormative and Noir, and neither one was perfect. Both of you are missing some illustrations or you used older LQ versions without translation.

I know it's not a big deal if an illustration is missing, but I'd like to read the full volume without checking the wiki if something's amiss. It also makes it hard to choose between PDFs if either one is missing stuff the other one has and vice versa^^ Maybe I'll try myself at the first volume using denormative's styling some time.

Still, thanks for your hard work :D
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

n8marezero wrote:Thanks for your work on the PDFs, though I have to tell you that they (at least the first couple of volumes I checked) are in need of an update.
I downloaded the first 2 or 3 volumes by denormative and Noir, and neither one was perfect. Both of you are missing some illustrations or you used older LQ versions without translation.
Denormative shouldn't be missing any illustrations since his PDF directly collects from the wiki, you could message him to get the PDF updated by him. My PDF however do have some missing illustrations because of my preference to use a specific cover, since it looks cleaner on my tablet library shelf. If you have difficulty choosing which PDF I recommend Denormative because his PDF is exactly from the wiki and shouldn't be missing anything from it, unfortunately my PDF is outdated and I lost all my template from Volume 1-10 and would have to start again.
heero24
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by heero24 »

clubfredd
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by clubfredd »

Waiting on PDF :D
heero24
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by heero24 »

clubfredd wrote:Waiting on PDF :D
Hi clubfredd, here's the link for the pdf.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/hkuqus27t ... -edit2.pdf
clubfredd
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by clubfredd »

Thanks heero24 :lol:
Nevan
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nevan »

So many pdf...
Well, I want to share mi version of the volume 13 pdf: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9pter ... ossoms.pdf
Also, I anyone can, please give something like a feedback, you know... this is my first pdf, so I want to know if there is something than can/should/might be changed/added :) .
Noire
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Noire »

Nevan wrote:please give something like a feedback, you know... this is my first pdf, so I want to know if there is something than can/should/might be changed/added :) .
It looks great, especially for your first PDF. I think it looks clean and even includes bookmarks for easy navigation :)
Nevan
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nevan »

Noire wrote:It looks great, especially for your first PDF. I think it looks clean and even includes bookmarks for easy navigation :)
:D, I'm glad to read (?) that, and yeah, I thought the bookmarks were a good idea :3
OhHaiThar
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by OhHaiThar »

Also, I anyone can, please give something like a feedback, you know... this is my first pdf, so I want to know if there is something than can/should/might be changed/added
Seems great, I took a little peek at it. Nice clear font also. Perfect sizing for the pictures. GJ and thanks!
darkdestiny
Astral Realm

Post by darkdestiny »

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”