Hyou-Ka: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

computerandy9
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hyou-Ka: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by computerandy9 »

Hi,
so I cobbled together a mobi ebook of Hyouka Volume 5.
This is by no means perfect, but it is readable and I did replace characters that won't display on kindles.
Please do let me know if you find any other problems with characters not displaying. I tested it on a Kindle Paperwhite.
UPDATE: Fixed some errors, added chapters, better formatting, also added epub version. (BTW if I was not meant to do this then please let me know and I will take it down. Cheers.)
computerandy9
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hyou-Ka: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by computerandy9 »

Hi everyone.

I put together an epub for the recently finished translation of the Hyouka Short Story - Even Though I'm Told I Now Have Wings... (146th & 147th Issue, 2016).
Huge thanks to Manlyflower and qhp for translating and editing respectively.
computerandy9
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Hyouka Volume 6 epub

Post by computerandy9 »

Realised I forgot to every upload this. I made it back in April. So not sure if edits have been made to the wiki or not since then. But either way, enjoy Hyouka Volume 6 - Even Though I'm Told I Now Have Wings in epub form:

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”