Onii-Ai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Onii-Ai: PDF/ePUB/MOBI

Post by Simon »

Hello there, here is "Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne" aka "Onii-Ai".
Translated by CE Light Novel Translations. If you like it, go say thank you to them.

ePUB: MOBI: If there are problems with ePUB or MOBI, plese tell me so I can fix them.

Have Fun.
Last edited by Simon on Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Onii-Ai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by Mystes »

Is it OK to put them here?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

Have already asked about it.
He said "I'll appreciate it if you acknowledge us on the sites where you'll be uploading it to, or in the ePUB itself.".
And I have already send the files to him.
So, there should be no problems.

Or is it problematic to post them here, in this forum ?
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
Mike43110
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mike43110 »

Hi, is it possible to do the others?

Or just point me to the tools and a tutorial and I will do it myself :)

(I know epubs are just html, just want a basic structure to understand 1st so that it can be consistent)

Thanks!
Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Simon »

XHTML

I would have done more but CE contacted me and said that he/they wish to redo the novels because... sec....

Here:
Well, it's fine for you do do ePUB and stuff if you wanna. The only thing is me and Yeb will be doing some reworking of Onii-ai, since the initial volumes are atrociously bad.
I think you might be wasting your efforts here, for now.
And this is the page where they update their current status about Onii-Ai: >>HERE<<

And about the ePUB and such, I'll contact you.

It'll be a big help because right now it's a bit problematic for me to do them and....... I became lazy, because I made 100+ and have only read 10-20 of them until now.

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”