Kara no Kyoukai: ePUB/MOBI

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Simon
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel:

Kara no Kyoukai: ePUB/MOBI

Post by Simon »

Kara no Kyoukai translated by Empty Boundaries.

Here are the ePUB and MOBI formats for this series.

Generate ePUB here: BTE-GEN :D

ePUB: MOBI: If there are problems with ePUB or MOBI, plese tell me so I can fix them.

Have Fun.
Last edited by Simon on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ePUB Generator <<Productive>> : BTE-GEN | Yay, I'm free. Let's see how long it takes for this place to go down.
kiririn
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kara no Kyoukai (ePUB, MOBI)

Post by kiririn »

Thanks! Good quality a always!

I'm Awesome.
tsuzuki
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kara no Kyoukai: ePUB/MOBI

Post by tsuzuki »

Hello and thanks for your work transalting this and the other novels.
I've discovered some time ago that Kara no Kyoukai is somewhat a prequel of a manga I'm currently reading ( Lunar Legend Tsukihime), so I've decided to put on hold the manga to read the "prequel" before it. Here begin my doubts. I've found three ebub/mobi volumes under the name "Kara no Kyoukai" and I've checked in Baka Updates that this novel is complete in three volumes, but when I checked the novel page in the Baka Tsuki wiki I've found a 7 volumes novel ( or so it's seems to me) with just the last under the Kara no kyoukai name.
I'm wondering why? I'm not so into this serie "world" ot "Moon-type works world" so I'ma bit confused: I'know that a lot of their works are interlaced but I'm not sure if I have to read the 3 volumes or the 7 volumes (in the BT page) or both and, this case, what before what.
I know there is also a Novel (a Visual novel as far I know) from what tha manga (Lunar Legend Tsukihime) is an adaptation.
Thank you
feel free to move this post in a more suitable topic if this is not the correct one
Regards
Tsuzuki

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”