List of PDF, EPUB and MOBI Topics

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

List of PDF, EPUB and MOBI Topics

Post by carj »

Since sometimes ppl just randomly ask for files and they're lazy to search and to make my life easier when answering twitter im making this, didnt know where to put it so it ends up here (planned to do it back in march but completely forgot xD!) here goes:

Generate ePUB here: BTE-GEN :D

A-M
Spoiler! :
7 Nights - None
Accel World - ePub/Mobi
Asura Cryin' - None
Baka to Tesuto to Syokanju - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - PDF also check the Wiki - ePub/Mobi
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan - None
Campione! - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Chrome Shelled Regios - Check the Wiki for PDF - Mobi
CubexCursedxCurious - Mobi
Dai Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu - Check the Wiki for PDF
Dantalian no Shoka - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Date A Live - None
Durarara!! - None
Fate/Zero - ePub/Mobi
Fate/Apocrypha - ePub/Mobi
Gekkou - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Ghost Hunt - None
Ginban Kaleidoscope - None
Golden Time - ePub/Mobi
Gundam Unicorn - ePub/Mobi
Heavy Object - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Hidan no Aria - PDF/ePub/Mobi
High School DxD - PDF - ePub/Mobi
Hyouka - PDF also check the Wiki - ePub/Mobi
Infinite Stratos - PDF/ePub/Mobi
Iris on Rainy Days - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi - PDF also check the Wiki - ePub/Mobi
Kamisama no Memochou - Check the Wiki for PDF - ePub/Mobi
Kampfer - None
Kara no Kyoukai - ePub/Mobi
Kaze no Stigma - None
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai - PDF/ePub/Mobi
Kino no Tabi - None
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - None
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - PDF/ePUB/MOBI
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - None
Maria-sama ga Miteru - ePub/Mobi
Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou - None
Monogatari Series - PDF
Mushi to Medama - None

N-Z - In Progress (im sleepy sorry will finish tomorrow)
Spoiler! :
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Omae o Otaku ni Shiteyaru kara, Ore o Riajuu ni Shitekure!
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!
PuiPui
Read or Die
Remembrances for a Certain Pilot
Rental Magica
Rinkan no Madoushi
Seikai no Senki
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Seitokai no Ichizon
Shakugan no Shana
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Silver Cross & Draculea - Mobi
Slayers
Strike Witches
Sword Art Online
Tabi ni Deyou, Horobiyuku Sekai no Hate Made
The World God Only Knows
Toaru Majutsu no Index
Toradora!
Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai
Tsukumodo Antique Shop
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria
Welcome to the N.H.K!
White Album 2 Omake
Zero no Tsukaima
If there one i missed just let me know and if you can provide me the link =D!

EDIT:
i forgot if there's a better forum for this topic just move it i made it here since didnt know where to put it, also can this be made sticky =D?
Last edited by carj on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: List of PDF, EPUB and MOBI Topics

Post by 13man18 »

I was thinking that maybe it would be also be better for people to post their entire PDFs/MOBIs/ePubs here.

I have PDF's for the following:
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai High School DxD Hyouka Kokoro Connect Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! Zero no Tsukaima
Last edited by 13man18 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Dangoist
Reader

Dangoist's e-reader PDF collections~

Post by Dangoist »

Since I can't make a new topic on this board directly, I'll place my collection here.
(Also, it would be nice if this gets moved to it's own "topic" in the auxilliary brigades or somewhere, but I'll leave that decision to the moderators.)

------------------------------------Dangoist's PDF collection--------------------------------------------

These are a few PDF's that I've made where there has been no epubs that has been found for the specific volume that would suit my e-reader particularly well /or outdated. So there isn't any complete 'series' as of now.
These PDF's have been created to suit e-readers predominately and more specfically, the Sony e-reader PRS-T2.

Example from the computer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In practical use: WITHOUT any modifications on settings from the ereader.
Spoiler! :
(NOTE: IF you got 'crop' function on your ereader, it's works even better!)
Spoiler! :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will take requests, but give me a day - these can take anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 hours to make without basic checking.
(However, they will be done in "e-reader" format, just like the ones here.)

Suggestions welcome!

These haven't been ENTIRELY proof-read yet, you might find some 'structural' errors - so my apologies in advance, but do let me kno if you see them.

They WILL be updated from time to time as I find errors my self and try to 'standerdise' them. And I'll add more as more volumes of interest come out.

Tested and confirmed to work with: Sony e-reader PRS-T2 and Kobo ereader touch.
(If you got the crop function, it works better.)

And don't forget to say thank you to ALL the translators and the editors that have paid with their "blood, sweat and tears" to get this done and release it to us lot who can't read japanese >.<

Oh, don't forget to support the authors in buying the books if possible ~

CHANGELOG:
Spoiler! :
23/11/2012
Baka to test Vol. 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9 has been released, however 2 things:
1) A bit or two of the translated english in the 'manga' sections sounded 'weird' so I re-worded it to pull it back into context.
(However, it's more than likely that I would have missed something, so let me kno if you pick it up!)
2) Volume 9 is done by using a new page size to better utilise the screen of e-readers (based on 9.1cmx12.2cm appox.) - the text benefited from this but the pictures has slightly degraded in terms of space usage.

Oreimo: Vol 3 released - Thanks to nanodesu~
Onii-Ai: Vol. 1-3 released -thanks to CE translations.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Vol 1 released.
Gundam UC - Vol 2 Released

15/11/2012:
ALL NEW RELEASES WILL NOW CONTAIN A PAGE OF CONTENTS AND ENGLISH TEXT SUBITUTING ALL JAPANESE TEXT IN IMAGES WHERE FEASABLE WITHOUT RUINING THE IMAGE
(Not THAT good in photoshop)
ALL old releases have been updated to reflect this.

1)Baka to Test vol. 4, 9.5 has been updated to 'standerdised' format.
2)Baka to Test vol. 9.5 'manga' images has all the japanese text converted to english text.
3)Baka to Test vol. 10 has been released in .standerdised. format.
4)Haganai vol. 7 has been converted to 'standerdised' format
THE COLLECTION~

俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない - Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (From NanoDesu Translaions: http://nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/) お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ - Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! (From CE Translations: http://cetranslation.blogspot.com.au/) バカとテストと召喚獣 - Baka to Test to Syokanju (From Baka-Tsuki) 僕は友達が少ない - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (From Baka-tsuki) 機動戦士ガンダムUC(ユニコーン) - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (From Baka-tsuki)
Last edited by Dangoist on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dangoist's PDF's for e-readers: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5118&e=0

Update: 23/11/12
Baka to Test: 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9
Oreimo: Vol.3
Onii-Ai: Vol. 1-3
Gundam UC: Vol.2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Vol. 1

Last update for 2012! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Abozzo
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Abozzo »

The Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei PDF/ePUB/MOBI thread is found here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5502
cRyJester
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cRyJester »

Nanda kure! ughmmmm the mediafire says that the acct for the links are NOT VALIDATED...
My only friends are the mosquitos... they always stick with me...
oninn
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by oninn »

Well, er, I made a PDF for Date a Live Volume 2... And I can't find the PDF section of this series so I'll post it here. Okay?

EDIT:
Sorry!
*I guess I made A mistake so I'll remove the link here. FUUUUU!!!

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.
mizulach
Astral Realm

Post by mizulach »

Mediafire says : File Belongs to Non-Validated Account. :(
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Re: Dangoist's e-reader PDF collections~

Post by subreaper01 »

Dangoist wrote:Since I can't make a new topic on this board directly, I'll place my collection here.
(Also, it would be nice if this gets moved to it's own "topic" in the auxilliary brigades or somewhere, but I'll leave that decision to the moderators.)

------------------------------------Dangoist's PDF collection--------------------------------------------

These are a few PDF's that I've made where there has been no epubs that has been found for the specific volume that would suit my e-reader particularly well /or outdated. So there isn't any complete 'series' as of now.
These PDF's have been created to suit e-readers predominately and more specfically, the Sony e-reader PRS-T2.

Example from the computer:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In practical use: WITHOUT any modifications on settings from the ereader.
Spoiler! :
(NOTE: IF you got 'crop' function on your ereader, it's works even better!)
Spoiler! :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will take requests, but give me a day - these can take anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 hours to make without basic checking.
(However, they will be done in "e-reader" format, just like the ones here.)

Suggestions welcome!

These haven't been ENTIRELY proof-read yet, you might find some 'structural' errors - so my apologies in advance, but do let me kno if you see them.

They WILL be updated from time to time as I find errors my self and try to 'standerdise' them. And I'll add more as more volumes of interest come out.

Tested and confirmed to work with: Sony e-reader PRS-T2 and Kobo ereader touch.
(If you got the crop function, it works better.)

And don't forget to say thank you to ALL the translators and the editors that have paid with their "blood, sweat and tears" to get this done and release it to us lot who can't read japanese >.<

Oh, don't forget to support the authors in buying the books if possible ~

CHANGELOG:
Spoiler! :
23/11/2012
Baka to test Vol. 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 9 has been released, however 2 things:
1) A bit or two of the translated english in the 'manga' sections sounded 'weird' so I re-worded it to pull it back into context.
(However, it's more than likely that I would have missed something, so let me kno if you pick it up!)
2) Volume 9 is done by using a new page size to better utilise the screen of e-readers (based on 9.1cmx12.2cm appox.) - the text benefited from this but the pictures has slightly degraded in terms of space usage.

Oreimo: Vol 3 released - Thanks to nanodesu~
Onii-Ai: Vol. 1-3 released -thanks to CE translations.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Vol 1 released.
Gundam UC - Vol 2 Released

15/11/2012:
ALL NEW RELEASES WILL NOW CONTAIN A PAGE OF CONTENTS AND ENGLISH TEXT SUBITUTING ALL JAPANESE TEXT IN IMAGES WHERE FEASABLE WITHOUT RUINING THE IMAGE
(Not THAT good in photoshop)
ALL old releases have been updated to reflect this.

1)Baka to Test vol. 4, 9.5 has been updated to 'standerdised' format.
2)Baka to Test vol. 9.5 'manga' images has all the japanese text converted to english text.
3)Baka to Test vol. 10 has been released in .standerdised. format.
4)Haganai vol. 7 has been converted to 'standerdised' format
THE COLLECTION~

俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない - Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (From NanoDesu Translaions: http://nanodesutranslations.wordpress.com/) お兄ちゃんだけど愛さえあれば関係ないよねっ - Oniichan dakedo Ai sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne! (From CE Translations: http://cetranslation.blogspot.com.au/) バカとテストと召喚獣 - Baka to Test to Syokanju (From Baka-Tsuki) 僕は友達が少ない - Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (From Baka-tsuki) 機動戦士ガンダムUC(ユニコーン) - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (From Baka-tsuki)
The mediafire links for baka to test are for a non-validated account :x
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
garra113
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by garra113 »

Hey. I just want to say that you have an awesome website going on for almost all compiled volumes into one neat website. I am just curious on why Mahouka Koukou volume 5 is up for download but in the Baka-tsuki wiki page, volume 5 isn't even fully translated yet o_O
Linkmet95
Mikuru's Master

Post by Linkmet95 »

garra113 wrote:Hey. I just want to say that you have an awesome website going on for almost all compiled volumes into one neat website. I am just curious on why Mahouka Koukou volume 5 is up for download but in the Baka-tsuki wiki page, volume 5 isn't even fully translated yet o_O
I do not know to much about the projects here but is probably that is beacuse there are different (and sometimes fewer) people (translators, editors, etc.) working here than in your other page
Sorry if my english is bad, is not my native language and i don't know what to put here xD
Link71293
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Link71293 »

garra113 wrote:Hey. I just want to say that you have an awesome website going on for almost all compiled volumes into one neat website. I am just curious on why Mahouka Koukou volume 5 is up for download but in the Baka-tsuki wiki page, volume 5 isn't even fully translated yet o_O
The reason volume 5 of mahouka is up is because its only side stories, so I made a pdf of the currently translated chapters for myself really, and just put it up for others to read.
pygmalion

Post by pygmalion »

mind if I ask your help to create PDF for OreImo LN volume 8 and 9? No one seems doing it and I don't have the required program to build PDF as good as the others.
Lua Grimm
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Lua Grimm »

It's sad... there is no PDF for Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon... my connection often crash... so I can almost never read novels...
Onemanleft
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Onemanleft »

Tsuki Tsuki!

Check out the translator here and give him some hugs:

http://unlimitednovelfailures.mangamatt ... sukitsuki/

Here are the PDFs I made for Tsuki Tsuki:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k774ck ... suki_Tsuki!

Edit 1: Changed the download link to provide improved PDFs with increased font size
Ahmed
Astral Realm

Post by Ahmed »

i am very grateful for all of your efforts until now

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”