PDF Generation

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Re: PDF Generation

Postby gustirp » Wed May 17, 2017 6:03 am

i also make a request for seirei tsukai no blade dance here... this great community still alive right? it's like a ghost town in here :cry:
gustirp
Kyonist
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby desetan » Wed May 17, 2017 8:32 am

well, i try making pdf for blade dance vol 16

https://goo.gl/gjE9in
PDF created by me
The Unexplored Summon Blood Sign -> goo.gl/4p4hBS
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance -> goo.gl/KmS2q2

Image
User avatar
desetan
Reader
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:40 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby gustirp » Thu May 18, 2017 5:18 am

thanks a lot... nice pdf btw
gustirp
Kyonist
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Ferry » Tue May 23, 2017 4:48 am

Requesting "I Want to Eat Your Pancreas", thank you.
Ferry
Reader
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:35 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby nyuuu » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:19 am

anyone got Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon 4-C pdf?
User avatar
nyuuu
Literature Club Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: PDF Generation

Postby jinikas » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:22 am

Can anyone make a pdf of Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament Volume 18?
jinikas
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Kazuto12 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:00 am

Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament - Volume 18
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ofkdrcv5 ... ume_18.pdf

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - Volume 1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4fxko7aa ... lume_1.pdf

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - Volume 16 - The Demon King Returns in Triumph
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbkq0e5qs ... riumph.pdf

Ashita, Boku wa Shinu. Kimi wa Ikikaeru. - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/anc9ysgk5 ... lume_3.pdf

Saikyou wo Kojiraseta Level Counter Stop Kenseijo Beatrice - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/44gktgdkw ... lume_3.pdf

Saikyou wo Kojiraseta Level Counter Stop Kenseijo Beatrice - Volume 4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4lg10zebh ... lume_4.pdf

HEAVY OBJECT - Volume 13 - Northern Restricted Zone Cinderella Story — Girl's Fight At An Altitude Of 10,000m
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7845d3kr4 ... 2C000m.pdf

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3npvhbn6g ... lume_3.pdf
User avatar
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:35 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Stonykun » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 am

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your work and will enjoy the books (^^)
User avatar
Stonykun
Literature Club Member
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 12:45 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby desetan » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:21 am

Kazuto12 wrote:Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament - Volume 18
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ofkdrcv5 ... ume_18.pdf

Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e - Volume 1
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g4fxko7aa ... lume_1.pdf

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - Volume 16 - The Demon King Returns in Triumph
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbkq0e5qs ... riumph.pdf

Ashita, Boku wa Shinu. Kimi wa Ikikaeru. - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/anc9ysgk5 ... lume_3.pdf

Saikyou wo Kojiraseta Level Counter Stop Kenseijo Beatrice - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/44gktgdkw ... lume_3.pdf

Saikyou wo Kojiraseta Level Counter Stop Kenseijo Beatrice - Volume 4
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4lg10zebh ... lume_4.pdf

HEAVY OBJECT - Volume 13 - Northern Restricted Zone Cinderella Story — Girl's Fight At An Altitude Of 10,000m
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7845d3kr4 ... 2C000m.pdf

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Volume 3
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3npvhbn6g ... lume_3.pdf


thanks! more books to read
PDF created by me
The Unexplored Summon Blood Sign -> goo.gl/4p4hBS
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance -> goo.gl/KmS2q2

Image
User avatar
desetan
Reader
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:40 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Kazuto12 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:55 pm

User avatar
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:35 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby nakiami » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:36 pm

‎My Vampire Older Sister and Zombie Little Sister Vol 2 please
thanks :D
User avatar
nakiami
Devoted Haruhiist
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Re: PDF Generation

Postby SuperSayianBlue84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 am

Kazuto12 wrote:Masou Gakuen H×H - Volume 11
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6y09r7z1 ... ume_11.pdf


Thanks for the quick Upload for a PDF on masou Gakuen HxH v11. I know i literally have to right to ask this but is there any possible way you could make a PDF for Highschool Dxd Volume 22. It's been finished on Zxzxzx blog for about 2 or 3 weeks now and nobody has submitted a link for PDF download yet. Zxzxzx has also be waiting for someone to upload a PDF for it but Unfortunately that's not the Case. blog can be found here https://www.zxzxzx.info/highschool-dxd/

Thanks and hope this don't violate any rules. :D
User avatar
SuperSayianBlue84
Kyonist
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Kazuto12 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:23 pm

SuperSayianBlue84 wrote:
Kazuto12 wrote:Masou Gakuen H×H - Volume 11
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6y09r7z1 ... ume_11.pdf


Thanks for the quick Upload for a PDF on masou Gakuen HxH v11. I know i literally have to right to ask this but is there any possible way you could make a PDF for Highschool Dxd Volume 22. It's been finished on Zxzxzx blog for about 2 or 3 weeks now and nobody has submitted a link for PDF download yet. Zxzxzx has also be waiting for someone to upload a PDF for it but Unfortunately that's not the Case. blog can be found here https://www.zxzxzx.info/highschool-dxd/

Thanks and hope this don't violate any rules. :D

I probably won't make one for High School dxd as Zxzxzx already mentioned that he will be making one himself after the necessary edits are complete.
User avatar
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:35 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby SuperSayianBlue84 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:15 am

Kazuto12 wrote:
SuperSayianBlue84 wrote:Thanks and hope this don't violate any rules. :D

I probably won't make one for High School dxd as Zxzxzx already mentioned that he will be making one himself after the necessary edits are complete.


Yes I do remember Him saying that like a month ago but Recently on the Blog he said if anyone wanted to make a pdf and upload it that would be fine. He finished vol 22 and Sent it over to the Editing team @ Baka-Tsuki here but they have not gotten to the chapters he has done yet only Code-Zeros half is Up. I stay in direct contact with Zxzxzx but never read or heard him say he makes pdf's himself it's always someone else makes them and he uploads its to his blog. It's bad enough Volume 22 is over 3 or 4 months late finishing the translation and that's not zxzxzx style usually but I'm sure he has good reason for the long over do Delay. but anyways if you feel you have the time and could do it thanks in advance.
User avatar
SuperSayianBlue84
Kyonist
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:33 am

Re: PDF Generation

Postby Kazuto12 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 am

SuperSayianBlue84 wrote:
Kazuto12 wrote:I probably won't make one for High School dxd as Zxzxzx already mentioned that he will be making one himself after the necessary edits are complete.


Yes I do remember Him saying that like a month ago but Recently on the Blog he said if anyone wanted to make a pdf and upload it that would be fine. He finished vol 22 and Sent it over to the Editing team @ Baka-Tsuki here but they have not gotten to the chapters he has done yet only Code-Zeros half is Up. I stay in direct contact with Zxzxzx but never read or heard him say he makes pdf's himself it's always someone else makes them and he uploads its to his blog. It's bad enough Volume 22 is over 3 or 4 months late finishing the translation and that's not zxzxzx style usually but I'm sure he has good reason for the long over do Delay. but anyways if you feel you have the time and could do it thanks in advance.


If you look at the Latest Updates[2017] section on his blog it says that a Pdf will probably be made this week (28/6).
User avatar
Kazuto12
Haruhiist Disciple
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to Appreciation & PDF

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron