KEPUB ebooks

Wish to express your thanks and salutations? And PDF's? Find your Novel Series topic here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Shyrek
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: KEPUB ebooks

Post by Shyrek »

That's an amazing work you've done here. I've been reading your kepub of Mahouka Koukou no Reittousei and they're really easy and comfortable to read. I especially like the little banner above each page that seperate the first line from the top of my device. Sadly I haven't been able to find it on any other serie.
Would you mind telling me how to recreate it on other serie ?
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

done both volumes of Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa and the second one of Tokyo Ravens.
both series have a folder in my mediafire kepub folder.
this time i've left notes for both series since i've found a lot of references and i'm thinking about leaving them in future conversions.

for the banner do you mean the title line above each page?
i think it comes automatically with kepub books and i've found it in every kepub i've done. at least on my aura hd there is always
have you seen it only in MKnR or also in other kepubs? your device?
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
Shyrek
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Shyrek »

Sorry I should have edited my message or something. Yeah that's what I was talking about, I managed to find the answer myself by following your tutorial step by step.
So this is no longer an issue.
Once again, thank you for you work.
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

now i've done and i'm uploading the following series

A Simple Survey
Absolute Duo
The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage
The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

added heavy object v7 and mahouka v12

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

done:
Index NT v09. it is a v0 since i'll redo it when some time passes and better images are uploaded
tokyo ravens v03, new version when the afterword will be done
log horizon v05, sorry for the wait but i wanted to leave some time to TC.

ps: since the epub generator is up again i'll delete the epub file for ravens

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

sorry for the lack of updates.
I've been a little busy in RL and with LR XD
i'll try to upload more often :)

to make up to those waiting for some kepubs this time i'll upload some files.

Log Horizon - Volume 06. it was ready some time ago but found out i didn't upload it just now XD sorry
Campione! - Volume 16. done this morning with the lastest updates. if there'll be others i'll redo it next month
Baka to Tesuto to Syokanjuu - Volume 01. for now i've done only this one. i plan to convert it one by one but it's not my top priority
Rakuin no Monshou - Volume 01 and 02. it's a really GOOD series and i really hope it'll be fully translated
ELYSION virtual region - Volume 01 it was fun to read even though the MCs are a little clichéd
Mokushiroku Arisu - Volume 01 i've not read this one yet
Psyco Love Comedy - Volume 01 i've not read this one yet

for now i've done these. in the next few days i'll probably try to catch up with new release of series like Tokyo Ravens.

ps: uploading now. if you don't find what you want yet try again later :P

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

uploaded

Baka - volumes 2 and 3
Tokyo ravens - volume 4
Gakusen - volume 4 (another one i did some time ago and forgotten about)
Antimagic Academy 35th Test Platoon - done both translated volumes

if i find some time i'll probably do Ravens v5 and see what's to be done about the Index side stories

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

uploaded

- Absolute Duo volume 2
- Baka volume 3.5
- High School DxD volume 1
- Tokyo Ravens volume 5

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

yesterday i watched the first episode of No Game No Life and at the end i wondered why i had not read the novel yet.
so i went right away on the epub generator and downloaded the first book.
then i converted it and before sleeping i gave a shot to the novel.

in the end i got so hooked that i finished it in one go and ended up going to sleep at 3am XD

moreover since volume 2 was not uploaded yet on the generator i've done it directly from the wiki.

a little note: in volume 1 of NGNL i've found several errors and so i think a good TC is needed.

ps: i've also uploaded volume 2 of High School DxD and re-uploaded Absolute Due since i've found a stylesheet mistake.

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

after a long time a new update.

this time i've done:
- Ero Manga Sensei volume 01
- Gakusen volume 05
- Psycho Love Comedy volumes 02-03
- Seirei Tsukai volume 13
- New Testament volume 10

as a side note, i've removed from the folder the first series of To Aru Majutsu no Index since it has been licensed (thank to Cthaeh for telling me)

almost forgotten since i've done them ages ago but couldn't upload.
volume 03-12 of High School DxD are up

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

it's been a long time since my last post.

i've done some changes and removed a couple of licensed series

this time i've redone and uploaded the whole Silver Cross and Draculea series.

redone all the translated volume of Antimagic Academy
volume 1 of Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?
and the whole ELYSION virtual region series.

the last 3 are in the Krytyk's Translation folder.

i've i said in the first post edit, i plan on doing the conversion for the completed series uploaded on baka-tsuki and the Only Sense Online (thx Krytyk for picking it up) when the first volume is translated.

tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

found a little time to start the conversion.

this time i've remade "A Simple Survey" and converted the 2 novel of "The World God Only Knows"

for the last one i have to say that i've edited the images for volume 2 since the ones on the wiki were pretty bad and added the translation to the "heroine memo"

but i still can't say how they'll be displayed since i didn't have the time to test it yet.

ah.
i've also converted the first volume of Only Sense Online but it has not been edited yet so i'll redo it when ready.
OSO is in the Krytyk folder.

enjoy

YuzzzzuY
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by YuzzzzuY »

Excellent work, looks great on my hd.

Could it be that chapter 5 of mahouka has been removed? I couldn't find it in the appropiate folder.

Keep it up and thanks a lot! :)
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

this time i've done all the "Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou" series.

@YuzzzzuY: it wasn't removed. i simply forgot to do it since i ended up reading it on the up while it was translated :roll: i'll probably do it by tomorrow :)

for the next conversion i don't know which completed series i should do since it's likely that those have been already read by most of the readers.
on the other hand there are some new series pretty interesting and new volumes of old ones have been translated so i'll probably try to catch up with these before going back to the completed ones.

ps:i don't know if you've read it yet but if you haven't, download right away Only Sense Online (or wait a couple of days for the edited version). i ended up reading it in one go :shock:

edit: uploaded mahouka v05

Return to “Appreciation & PDF”