OLN: Dantega

Project of creative fiction that can be related to light novels or of an original nature.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

deck of cards
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

OLN: Dantega

Post by deck of cards »

I'm lucky enough to have Dantega on the main site and it was suggested to me to create a feedback thread under both the hosted and fan fictions forums. If you've happen to come across it and have any feedback on the story or illustrations, feel free to let it all out here. Thanks to those who are reading.

Last edited by deck of cards on Sat May 17, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghosty
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Original LN: Dantega

Post by Ghosty »

Well... It has been a long time but I do remember when you posted back then your first chapter. Though I had seen your previous threads certainly due my ghost nature I just float around without posting. The heavy religious content always turns me away from this story every time I see it but this time I tried to turn a blind eye to it and somehow managed to read through a great part of it. Fortunately after a while the story focuses on other aspects that make the read more passable to me. I have only read until Vol.3 but have to say the story is quite well crafted and quite entertaining so far. Do your best and keep writing like you have been all this time. I'm sure some people are around reading your story and you'll get more comments.
handsfeet
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: OLN: Dantega

Post by handsfeet »

Just read the first, and it´s better than a good chunk of the translated light novels! Thanks for uploading these, now I just have to download them as PDFs :D
deck of cards
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by deck of cards »

handsfeet wrote:Just read the first, and it´s better than a good chunk of the translated light novels! Thanks for uploading these, now I just have to download them as PDFs :D
Hey thanks I really appreciate that. Let me know if you have any questions pertaining to the story and if you have any constructive criticism. I'm not very confident in how I write and since I don't have an editor I know there's a ton of mistakes, but I hope you continue to read. Feel free to tinker with anything odd you come across. Thanks again.
j112
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by j112 »

Yo man i want to say youve written an impressive book series, and your summary is incredibly good.
deck of cards
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by deck of cards »

j112 wrote:Yo man i want to say youve written an impressive book series, and your summary is incredibly good.
Thanks! Hard to believe it's been almost 4 years since I started writing this story. I'm planning for volume 10 to spell the end of the series so I'm almost done. Again, thanks, despite my recent tardiness in updating chapters and artwork, I like to think I really do try my best to keep on writing and drawing, it's nice to know that someone out there appreciates that. As for the summary, that's a first, and I'll take it!
codebuster
Astral Realm

Post by codebuster »

Mr. deck of cards there is something i want talk about because i saw your novels illistrasions. The thing is i wanted to talk about maybe working together on a origanal light novel. I dont have alot of experience in writing them and there isnt much information on it yet becuase im having a really hard time with it. I wont lie i havnt read your light novel but i did read the synopsis on bt site. It looked good. I dont really need pictures or anything like that but since you looked like you have it figured out on your work i was wondering if you would help mine so i can get off my feet alittle. My email is listed in my profile and i check it at anytime outside of class. Thxs for your time (btw i will tell you more about everything after we talk).

Return to “Creative works”