Asking for Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica PDFs

Nostalgia boulevard; topics that are dead and no longer relevant. Use this board to reminisce over old memories and posts.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Executive Council

KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica

Post by KuroiHikari »

I need you to help simplify this or make it easy to understand. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... suki:About
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

KuroiHikari wrote:I need you to help simplify this or make it easy to understand. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... suki:About
I am not even going to try and Comment anymore because you guys here on this site just can't answer a Simple Question and you have to make a big Deal about a PDF link. Now I know for sure the Answer to my question is a H*LL no on the PDF by the way you people keep dodging the Question and Coming up with a new way to answer it each time one of you have something to say to me about why you can't do this or that blah blah blah ect ect. A very Simple Yes or NO would have done and no extra Bull about the whole deal. Goodby for awhile :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :?: :?: :?: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Maurice
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Everything is outsourced in BT, no one is saying yes cuz they're not the ones doing it. No one is saying no cuz they're not the ones doing it, they can't make that statement.

Basically, the text on how BT works is too complicated. I'll feedback that to the writer.
Bananamonkey29
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bananamonkey29 »

KuroiHikari wrote:Everything is outsourced in BT, no one is saying yes cuz they're not the ones doing it. No one is saying no cuz they're not the ones doing it, they can't make that statement.

Basically, the text on how BT works is too complicated. I'll feedback that to the writer.
Yes the Text Format is too Camplicated if someone wants to cut and pasted then turn it into a Pdf file. its not easy to do. they are speical programs you need buy before turn a text format read only document uploaded here Magicaly into a PDF. But No its no complicated to reads if you have a few hours to sit and read the files. I was asking for a pdf so i can read on the go like i do with the other Lights Novels i download from BT on other Series then from pdf turn into Jpeg formart so my Tablet can read it. that was the POINT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll feedback that to the writer / Its not the Write you should feedback that to its project Editiors and the person in charge of Uploading the file to the site after its been check and re-checked. the person in charge of the uploading the file determens how and what format to use.
Maurice
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Don't you understand? PDFs are all contributions by randoms, while there are some more dedicated ones, BT doesn't require them to do anything.
BT is not a group, there's no one giving orders and nobody has to take them. (Besides, the administrative requirements to host a project here.)

Besides, that link tells you everything you need to know about how BT works. It is not about your difficulties in making a PDF.

PS: I'll try to simplify the idea here.
PDFs are something extra.
BT is all about its wiki pages.
Things run without BT admin staff directly intervening
BT makes no decision in how fast, what and when contributions are released.
Contributors have all the power to decide how fast, what and when they contribute themselves.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Asking for Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica PDFs

Post by Misogi »

Since I don't want to see this every week, I'll be clear.

You want a PDF? Find it there by yourself.

Show some respect and assume the consequences of your actions.
Last edited by Mystes on Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: not needed
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Archives”