Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka

Nostalgia boulevard; topics that are dead and no longer relevant. Use this board to reminisce over old memories and posts.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Executive Council

NotKyon
Astral Realm

Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka

Post by NotKyon »

Hello!

I found the series "Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka" here a few months ago and started reading through it. The last set of the series was hosted externally (I forget where exactly). The website it was hosted at is now down, and the version of it that was on the wiki is now gone. (All pages seem to have been deleted?) I did not see any available discussion and the project wasn't added to the "Abandoned Projects" list.

Upon searching for the series title online I find no helpful results. I don't think this has been officially licensed, either. Searching the title of the series here did not yield any results. Sorry if this is the wrong board to post this in, btw.

Does anybody know why it disappeared?

Also, I saved all of Volume 1 for offline reading (in HTML format) and parts of Volume 2 before it disappeared. If anybody wants/needs that I am willing to send those over.

Cheers!
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka

Post by Cthaeh »

It was removed from the BT wiki because the translator choose to move it to and keep it on his external site exclusively. Though last I checked, it was still up on his site.
NotKyon
Astral Realm

Re: Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka

Post by NotKyon »

Thank you! I must have just had a bad Internet connection when I tried to connect to the site last.

Return to “Archives”