Can we get a update on the progress on the Volume 4 trans

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ravager
Astral Realm

Post by Ravager »

Be patient, the novel translations are updated every Wednesday and Saturday. Wait until tommorrow, if it isn't updated by then, then you can complain. :roll:
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

The lack of updates is straining me... I almost looked at chapter 3 but I restrained myself luckily... I NEED updates! Harunako please update as soon as you can! Just update a sentance or something, something to quel my mind. I'm check every hour for a update... please update soon.
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

As stated before...that infrequently?

Anyway, I read the volumes all at once, (vol. 1 all at once, vol. 2 all at once, etc.) in the order they come out, so I haven't even touched Volume 4 yet. And you think you're restraining yourself.

/me glares at you like Ayase Takako from Midori no Hibi (vol. 5, pg. 9, upper-right corner)

...no, just kidding. :P :lol:
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Why stop at cliffhanger parts... >_>
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why stop at cliffhanger parts... >_>
That's the whole point, to keep you coming back for more :)
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Yeah but when you get left at a cliffhanger for weeks, then it starts to kill you with anxiousness ._.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Guest lol wrote:Yeah but when you get left at a cliffhanger for weeks, then it starts to kill you with anxiousness ._.
I know... >_< (checks several times a day)
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Cliffhangers I can handle...

Cliffhangers where you don't know when to expect the next part - those kill you!

I am itching to know how this ends! We need a thread for trading theories about this chapter - might help us endure the wait...
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Perhaps it's best to leave the project without a set date for release, to ease the pressure off the translators, and to enhance our pleasure when we finally get our hands on the translation.

Or maybe it's a conspiracy: the translators are holding back until they translate the whole book, then BAM!. Anyhow I'll be going away for a week, when I come back I'll be sure to expect at least something, so it's a win-win situation for me.
xenafax
Astral Realm

Post by xenafax »

must...read...more...haruhi...translate...please...
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

jeez, the translators are doing this for free on their own time. stop complaining; they don't have a real responsibility to satisfy you- it's just a favor :P
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

A friend of mine reads chinese and got hold of the chinese version novels... and he keeps bugging saying how awesome this volume is...

>_>
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

I feel your pain R~~S, my friend also has the chinese version, and keeps on telling me how good the books are and threatening to spoil the plot.
xenafax
Astral Realm

Post by xenafax »

Anonymous wrote:jeez, the translators are doing this for free on their own time. stop complaining; they don't have a real responsibility to satisfy you- it's just a favor :P
i know that,and im grateful to them(i mean REALLY grateful,because i don't know any japanese or chinese and i loved the anime)for these translations.Just wanted to show them we're anxious.Thanks to everybody contributed to this project by the way.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

I have the Chinese novel :)

Unfortunately, My Chinese is terrible, to say the least. I asked my mom(the only one in the family who is any proficient in Chinese) to translate, but she refused to. :(

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”