Share the load Kinny!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Guest lol
Astral Realm

Share the load Kinny!

Post by Guest lol »

Even though you have translated pretty much the first 3 novels by yourself, and most of volume 5, maybe you should get another translater to help start translating the later chapters in volume 4. I'm not sure if you've already asked or not, but I'm sure that both the readers, and you would like the volume to get translated faster, as well as making the work load a little less.
Garstansinilliam
Astral Realm

Post by Garstansinilliam »

Actually, I quite enjoy the serialisation effect we get this way. I mean, Kinny does top-notch transaltion at fantastic speed, so I'd guess it would never be more than, say, two weeks between chapters, maybe as little as one. This way we get a whole week of "What happens now?", which is just so fitting for this series, and book in particular!
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

well you like it like that...I don't.
the suspence killing me...and yes it's kinda slow :cry:.
I too think it will be more fitting to get more help cause it can't be helped if one's life busy like our good fellow traslator...(I hate cliffhanger)
get some help complete it or I might need to get new nails soon as I check the site every day 4+ times :oops:
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

*runs out and voluntarily arrest a Japanese-to-English translator*

You will translate for us...NOW!

:twisted:

I wish.

If only translators easily identify themselves on the Internet and give out their contact details and addresses so that everyone can pester them...

:roll:

Sometimes It's easy to say something then to achieve it.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

I intend to finish off volume 4. Be content that it'll be complete before the KyoAni remake of Kanon is halfway complete.
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

good to hear ^.^ yay, can't wait.
< off topic >
riddle mmm tom marvolo riddle lol...lord voldemort :lol:

/off topic
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Keep up the good work, Kinny. I look forward to your progress!
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

do your best. lol. Id love to read the Japanese version, but frankly, Kanji scares me. Well all we can do is wait.

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”