Thoughts on this volume.

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

arutoki
Astral Realm

Thoughts on this volume.

Post by arutoki »

This is good shit. Not saying other volumes arent too good. But this volume gotta be the 2nd best volume right after Volume 1.

This story is probably going to tie all the loose ends made by "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody". When I finished reading "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" I was quite disappointed and thought it was quite a mess. Now I can see why. Things are just really getting interesting. That was quite a cliff-hanger where the translation left off at vol.4-chap-3. Can't wait for more.

p.s. Thanks for translating. you guys are the best.

arutoki
irc.highway
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

oh wow. scary forum filters. I meant to say good sh1t* but it turned to poo. funny stuff lol.

Onizuka-GTO: Yes it is. but please do not try to get around the filters, when employing offensive language. :roll: *
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

I can't wait to see Haruhi in LOVE LOVE mode. I hope the Dissappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi is interesting. After reading chapters 1-3 though I think the Haruhi of the Alternate dimension is going to end up disapointed. Maybe she might express her feelings more clearly. Hmmm...

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”