October 11th update!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

October 11th update!

Post by Felin »

mmm haruhi getting undressed and going to wear his clothes ;) man it's hot, and he says she got long legs lol.
the romance got a little development...well sexual one.
I'm very curious, what are they up to, got an idea?
Somebody Took Rectifier!!
Astral Realm

Post by Somebody Took Rectifier!! »

Well, I imagine that some random person will know exactly what happened, like some rogue esper/a.i. is messing with kyon just to get a reaction from haruhi (because this plot is begining to annoy me, I NEEDS MY EXPLOSIONS!)...but I'm just speculating.

Or maybe kyon is in a coma that he'll never come out of. :twisted:
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Actually

Mod Edit: DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE BOOK!
Spoiler! :
Yuki changed the world, and let Kyon decide if he liked the old world or the new world better.
Mod Edit: Next time please remember to specify what your spoiler tag contains, I'll have a word with OnizukaGTO about it lest it ensnares more victims. And while I sympathize with you "victims", it actually is partly your fault for clicking on a spoiler tag. lol
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

i think it indirectly also gives kyon the chance to find out what Haruhi really is to Kyon :D
Bekenn
Astral Realm

Re: October 11th update!

Post by Bekenn »

Felin wrote:and he says she got long legs lol.
Actually, the long legs line is said by Haruhi to Kyon, because she's putting on his trousers.
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

Guest lol wrote:Actually
Spoiler! :
Yuki changed the world, and let Kyon decide if he liked the old world or the new world better.
That's it. Never clicking on a spoiler link again.

Not ever!

Aaargh!
xenafax
Astral Realm

Post by xenafax »

cotton wrote:
Spoiler! :
That's it. Never clicking on a spoiler link again.

Not ever!

Aaargh!

me too

crap man
awwwww,it's so spoiled now
crap
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

Spoiler! :
damn I read the start of the spoiler no!!!!! T_T!
Bekenn wrote:
Felin wrote:and he says she got long legs lol.
Actually, the long legs line is said by Haruhi to Kyon, because she's putting on his trousers.
lol..I read wrong my mistake XD
Mr.Pringles
Astral Realm

Post by Mr.Pringles »

Dammit! I do hope it was only a theory that spoiler! T_T
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

<Insert maniacal laughter here>

:lol: if you don't want to spoil the story, dont click on things labled as
Spoiler! :
SPOILER!
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Or maybe I have just recently got my hands on a friends book, and he helped me translate a bit... for a fee though.

I could post up some more proof if you want too :D
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

OK guys, don't click on Guest lol's spoilers. They're evil and are very spoilerfying. XD
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

Bicube wrote:OK guys, don't click on Guest lol's spoilers. They're evil and are very spoilerfying. XD
Indeed.

Oh and a big thank you to the Mod who added the warning to Guest lol's original post. While you were no doubt full of good intentions you have, effectively, confirmed what he had to say.

And I was planning on running with the "oh, it was just a theory" theory.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Guest lol wrote:Hahaha! Feel my spoilerness wrath! Rawr rawr rawr rawr! But cube, you ruined the theory that I was going around lying, lol. Now people can't believe that I was lying xD
Then don't post spoilers. You hated it when someone spoiled part of the book for you. Think of how you felt when it happened to you.

No one expects a spoiler for non-translated stuff to be posted. We all thought "Hey maybe you caught a translated hint we might have missed!"
The_Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by The_Rectifier »

Nice, I was completely speculating about the next part because I don't know any japanese/chinese anyways.

Sucks to those who read the spoiler :twisted:!

Note: This is the lurking poster known as Rectifier who had his name stolen by some noob.

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”