October 11th update!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

hey when is chapter 3 and 4 going to be done?
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Anonymous wrote:hey when is chapter 3 and 4 going to be done?
This question has been asked a lot of times. Chapter 3 is close to completion, and looking at the recent pace of translation, i daresay Chapter 4 would be finished in less then a month. But bottom line is, we don't know.

On topic..........
I had wanted to click on that spoiler, but I didn't. Woots :lol:
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Its moving slow. But its odd on how volumes 4, 7 and 8 are being done last. That's my only inturpretation
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Another paragraph~~ please another one~~ XD
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

Haiyami wrote:Its moving slow. But its odd on how volumes 4, 7 and 8 are being done last. That's my only inturpretation
i heard that volumes 4 and 7 contain main plot and i think 9 too.
thats why they are done last...let the translator enjoy the book aswell
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Novel 9 has yet to come out. But judging by the author's notes and the success of the light novels, there will be a 9th novel.
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

Guest lol wrote:Novel 9 has yet to come out. But judging by the author's notes and the success of the light novels, there will be a 9th novel.
I just hope that if/when book 9 comes out it advances the plot. That it's not just a collection of short stories. And by "advances the plot" I mean, of course, that Suzumiya and Kyon/John get it on.

But that's just me.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

not just kyon and haruhi, i want the entire SOS crew moving along :P
Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

yea it kinda been repitative with their unchanging behavior...
the advantures are fun to read but in the long run its boring with too many side stories and no main plot...i want to get knockout a.k.a omg where that came from?! how i didnt see it?!!? damn haruhi/kyon/any other so kakoee (cool)...
is it only me? I believe it's mainly cause i didnt read all the books since the main ones/the last ones are not yet fully translated.
or call it frustration about the time it takes to traslate it. Im impatient person can't help it.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Well the Haruhi in the parallel world looks like she is a lot more open to kyon. Lol. So things are a bit more honest feelings wise. It would be nice to see some more action in the world. MORE PARAGRAPHS PLEASE!!! AAH I NEED TO READ MORE! GIVE US MORE! MORE!

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”