october 16 update

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

october 16 update

Post by Felin »

86% now...woot
anyway

*takes a big breath*
OMFG WHAT A EVIL CLIFFHANGER!! im gonna die waiting for next update i hope it will be soon as was from 50% and above :)
don't leave me hanging like that :cry:
Bekenn
Astral Realm

Post by Bekenn »

Awesome update! Things are really moving now....

This is definitely my favorite volume so far.
ratslayer
Astral Realm

Post by ratslayer »

this volume is really intersting, I suppose it is because is so different to the other stories, as if you were reading the start of something new
I suposse that is why the cliffhangers are so evil in this volume :lol:
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Cliff hangers are vital for the further success of most tv shows and novels. Doesn't that cliff hanger make you think: holy crap I have to find out what happens next >_>.

Anyways, thanks for the update kinny, now for the final push for the end of this chapter!
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

Excuse me while I go to the corner and suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Yes, this is indeed an evil cliffhanger, but the next update will be nice. Thanks Kinny for translating this far, and keep up the good work.
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Guest lol wrote:Cliff hangers are vital for the further success of most tv shows and novels. Doesn't that cliff hanger make you think: holy crap I have to find out what happens next >_>.
I thought you already knew what happens in the novel. :?
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

thanks kinny for the update, :)

though i am starting to wonder... its only 1/2 the novel and kyon has already found the key? :?
GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Maybe he later met an obstacle that prevented him from returning to the original world?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Actually I have read the book, I'm refering to what a reader who hasn't yet completed the novel's reaction may be.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

AGGGHHH! THAT IS SO EVIL OF A CLIFF HANGER! GOD I HATE J00! LOL! I was just kidding. But god give us more please! My withdrawl symptoms are acting up. Lol i keep thinking the more i post the faster the updates will come out. God I'm so impatient. Hurry up and bring us some more translations, and lets see Haruhi Alternate Version makeout with kyon! lol
jinalbert
Astral Realm

Post by jinalbert »

I would have love it if Kyon had stay here a little longer. He hardly even explore this dimension.... oh well.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Well actually there's only 1 dimension, it just splits onto many different tracks through probability and time.

*****Caution spoiler*****
Spoiler! :
Actually, even without me spoiling these things, you can already figure out what is supposed to happen: Kyon needs to make Haruhi go to north high.
Kyon is in summer because that is the time of the tanabata festival. You can figure out this much without reading ahead :D so it isn't much of a spoiler kinda but meh.
****Not really a spoiler but rather a note of something you may have missed and a guess****
Spoiler! :
The odd thing though, the other haruhi seems to not have power when she wasn't with kyon in north high. If she wanted to really see if John was there she'd be able to make kyon appear there. This brings up the theory that Haruhi is not god, but infact Kyon is (Kyon theory).
[/spoiler]
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

damn i read your spoilers...
I was going to post why kyon goes back to the past? to summer time again.
what is the reason for this time why not another perelal earth?
but you already answered it...damn I hate spoilers why did i read it :/
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

yay updated! Chapter 3 is complete! YES!
ShApEsHiFt3r
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ShApEsHiFt3r »

Guest_lol wrote:****Not really a spoiler but rather a note of something you may have missed and a guess****
Spoiler! :
The odd thing though, the other haruhi seems to not have power when she wasn't with kyon in north high. If she wanted to really see if John was there she'd be able to make kyon appear there. This brings up the theory that Haruhi is not god, but infact Kyon is (Kyon theory).
WoW... that's something I've been thinking from the very start. Is that theory discussed somewhere, cus I just can't see something wrong with it... Whatever Kyon has wished for, it has happened. The only thing we need to know now is if something happened to Kyon 3 years ago :D

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”