Chapter 05 - Who Dunnit?!

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Chapter 05 - Who Dunnit?!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Moved from Chapter 05 Talk page.
I say the Butler, er... Koizumi did it!--66.245.248.252 11:54, 6 November 2006 (PST)

You're wrong... the Maid did it.

Nope, it was Shamisen. The cats are trying to take over the world I say!--71.139.39.169
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Well whoever it is has my gratitude.
AzureThunder
Astral Realm

Post by AzureThunder »

This ought to be funny. They're going to freaking walk up to somebody and shoot them with a gun. Wow. Well, if it isn't Haruhi, then I wonder who it could be. I'd love it if it were Tsuruya :P
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

Mwahahaha

I feel really tempted to spoil it...but I won't..^^;

and, yes, it's a hilarious WTF?!?! moment.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

"2ndF", with due respect, but are you trying to be funny when you add "Asakura Ryoko" at the front of my translation? As though to imply that Ryoko is the culprit. And not just once, but twice, after it got edited back by some helpful editor. (I read the edit history. )

That line never existed, I can assure you, the culprit is NOT Asakura Ryoko.

You're free to assist in the editing of the grammar and spelling, etc, but if you try to be clever and pull pranks here and there, you'll be eventually facing the wrath of thelastguardian.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Well we all know now.
Nalin
Astral Realm

Post by Nalin »

How did I thought about it at first? Just what did I made of Haruhi's constant troublemakings beyond the boundaries of common sense?
This line near the bottom of chapter 5 needs to be changed. I personally think it should be changed to:
How did I think about it at first? Just what did I make of Haruhi's constant troublemakings beyond the boundaries of common sense?
This is just my guess from the context of the sentence. Would those changes be correct?

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”