15/11 update

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

Guest lol wrote:Heh, massive wind knocking things over? Over here in the Vancouver region, a 40 story electric tower thing fell over into a parking lot. :lol:
When I step into the wind and jump up, I fly backwards xD
oh, cool, you live around me!

^__^

South Surrey~

lol, the trees in my backward are all gone...and that's NOT an exaggeration...
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Guest lol wrote:Heh, massive wind knocking things over? Over here in the Vancouver region, a 40 story electric tower thing fell over into a parking lot. :lol:
When I step into the wind and jump up, I fly backwards xD
you could pretend you were superman...who has the wrong glasses on.

:P

*jump and fly backwards home*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

i must thank god live in Singapore :D
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Oh cool, I used to live in Surrey. I was in Fraser Heights for 14 years till my family moved to Richmond. Ah surrey ;) when I tell my buds in school about how I used to live in Surrey they go: woa! did you get shot and stuff man? where's your drugs bro? did you know any brown gang members?

Surrey's actually a pretty nice place though despite what everybody thinks :roll:. Except for walley, that place creeps me out.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

what's wrong with Walley? :P

( lol!!! Where is walley? Let's find Walley! sorry, i'll stop now. :lol: )
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Druggies there scare me >_>. That place is what gave Surrey the bad name.. Some guy walked up to me once and started to speak to me while really high and drunk. I got creeped out and walked away lol.
BaKaFiSh
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

lol, very bad gangs too..>.>

no, I'm not part of it...^^

and, actually, yeah, I do know some dumb brown 'gangstas'

and a lot of emos...ah, well
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Heh, one of my old buddies is now a brown gangsta, he's cool but meh. Emos though, me and my buds like to beat em up because we just don't like them.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

Guest lol wrote:Don't worry, she'll show emotion. It's really difficult to hide emotion to somebody you really care for. You'll see in a bit.

%63 and.... where is it? :D
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

It's coming. Also if you notice, she is slightly a little bit more active then normal after Kyon wakes up. But anyways yeah, it'll come.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Guest lol wrote:Heh, one of my old buddies is now a brown gangsta, he's cool but meh. Emos though, me and my buds like to beat em up because we just don't like them.
"brown gangsta"? lol

"gangsta" come in different colours now?

Do they have pink gangsta? :roll:

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Bah I'm wrong ._.'

To be honest I haven't read volume 4 yet ;). But it's quite amusing how everything I predict neatly falls in place, except for that last she'll show lots of emotion -.-

And for the brown gangstas thing, the brown gangstas are the Indian community of Surrey. You know, they all speak Punjabi and stuff.
BaKaFiSh
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

And own knives....

Lots and lots and lots of knives...

Well, technically, she shows emotion.....I mean, she stayed in front of his bed for the whole time... it's just she doesn't show emotion directly to Kyon...

So you're right there too. Amazing...xD
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Heehee i can't wait.
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

Guest lol wrote:Bah I'm wrong ._.'

To be honest I haven't read volume 4 yet ;). But it's quite amusing how everything I predict neatly falls in place, except for that last she'll show lots of emotion -.-

And for the brown gangstas thing, the brown gangstas are the Indian community of Surrey. You know, they all speak Punjabi and stuff.
you lied :evil:

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”