19/11 Update

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kamera
Astral Realm

19/11 Update

Post by Kamera »

You are a translation machine comparable to Yuki!

Way to go John Smith.

Plenty of plot exposition along with a clear Link through to the expanded Volume 7 prologue.

Now we can see why this prologue has been hanging for a while.

One small point. The volume 7 prologue states 28th December rather than 18th December... Perhaps this 'mistake' was made to avoid giving us too much of a spoiler.

Edit (later on same date)
NB This date has now been changed to the 18th in the Volume 7 prologue (as mentioned in the Volume 7 discussions). Whether it was deliberate or not it certainly stopped me linking the two volumes until now.
Last edited by Kamera on Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cytrus
Astral Realm

Post by Cytrus »

Kyon says that he and Haruhi may even create their own world, with Yuki but without the Entity. But couldn't Yuki do it herself? She wiped off the Entity once and it didn't react as it no longer existed. She could it once more if she saw it as proper.

And do any other interfaces posses this power? Did Asakura have it? Yuki is probably the most powerful interface, seeing as she was placed closest to Haruhi (bar her own backup), but we don't really know anything about their abilities...
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

lol, it was just an accident~

^__^

and, personally, I love the seventh book~

so much fun to read...xD
Garstansinilliam
Astral Realm

Post by Garstansinilliam »

BaKaFiSh wrote:lol, it was just an accident~

^__^

and, personally, I love the seventh book~

so much fun to read...xD
Then quit hogging! Get back to your grotto of translation!
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

Hey bakafish I love that icon.

OH and that is crazy that chapter 6 is done. Whoo. Now all we need now is Charmed lover at first sight to be translated. Heh heh heh

Oh and whoever translated, keep upt the good work. GOD! TRANSLATING GOD! Though as we know, speed is not always a good thing.

Return to “Volume 4 - The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第四巻: 涼宮ハルヒの消失”