New Subforums

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

EpixAura
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

New Subforums

Post by EpixAura »

There are several novels be actively and steadily translated which do not have a subforum for discussion. If possible, I'd like to see subforums for novels such as Hakomari (yes, I know volume 5 isn't out yet) or IS for news and discussion. I need a place to ask questions such as "Why is translation on volume (insert high number here) when the translation of volume (insert number lower than the previous) is nowhere near completion?" At the very least, I'd like some way to stay up to date on my favorite light novels, and the News subforum seems to general to ask certain novel-specific questions.
EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: New Subforums

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

You can ask such questions / have such discussions in the Auxiliary sub-forum (or more precisely, in the respective topic), which I think should suffice for the novels you mentioned.
Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: New Subforums

Post by Poke2201 »

Hes asking why no sub-sub forums.

Forums -> Aux. Brig. -> Forum of Novel.

I think its way too much to monitor really.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”