Baka-Tsuki Discord server

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Baka-Tsuki Discord server

Post by Cthaeh »

R~S wrote:Since the service is now being considered, some people have joined out of interest/curiosity, so it's nice :)

I think the most interest thing so far, is having several languages on the same server :lol:
Cool, I'm just waiting a few more days to give a chance for other admins to respond with any differing opinions (not expecting any, but just to be sure); I just realized email notifications aren't working, so I sent a few messages via outside methods, plus at least one person was expecting to be away from BT until now'ish. I plan to add it to the sidebar towards the middle or end of this week assuming things are as expected.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Just added to the sidebar, and posted an announcement on the main page. If you wanted a greater influx of people, you could also advertise around a bit (fb, reddit, and similar).

For the record in terms of approvals: KLSymph was not opposed (but was concerned about redundancy with existing IRC chat), hobogunner was not opposed, cloudii was in favor, and zzhk was no response.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Great! And thanks for all the help!
Baka-Tsuki discord server
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

Most of these are lurkers, but still, I'm kinda impressed as it hasn't been a full month! :shock:
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

:shock:

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”