Proposal: Main Page Update

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Proposal: Main Page Update

Post by Mystes »

larethian wrote:You know that some of us have sysop rights on the wiki and not senior staff and vice versa? :wink:
That's true. :lol:
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
lp113
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lp113 »

Teh_ping wrote:
Kira0802 wrote:Hocchan has more influence than me, obviously. BTW, in case anyone here doesn't know, he got promoted to FB admin. Congrats. :D (I am too soft to be an admin...e.g. I only banned a troll 3 days from BT while others do it indefinitely... :lol: )

Raiji, you want a new logo? I am honestly bad with Photoshop/paint, but I'll manage to do one for fun.

BTW, Ip, I'll show you the BT hierarchy in the pic I made. I think Hocchan already looked at it. :lol:
Now I'm interested in the hierarchy picture.

Anyway, given how much more active B-T is nowadays with all the calls for upgrades, I'll just collate them and send them to Oni for consideration first (and I have no say in the decision making since I'm a supervisor, not an admin). PM me so that it won't be too messy. However, any suggestion may or may not be accepted, so no guarantees. And if anyone presses on further, well...maybe I will unleash Ea

(At the rate we're going, Big Boss' going to have to gather adverts to pay for the increase in internet traffic here...)
Crap. Already sent a Pm to TLG =[. Do you still want a pm to see what I sent?
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rajikai »

I assume it's not needed, but it would be best to do it anyways. Why? Because two people is a larger number than 1. Thus makes it more efficient. That simple
1,550/3,400
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

LP, what's great with phpBB is that you can delete your sent messages. :lol: Chevk in your outbox, click on your message and click on the x.
Kira0802

Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Aren't the Project TLers/Editors their own area like the ISDE humanoids? If anything they follow orders from the Translator no Roukou/Onizuka.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Poke2201 wrote:Aren't the Project TLers/Editors their own area like the ISDE humanoids? If anything they follow orders from the Translator no Roukou/Onizuka.
..hum...reformulate the question, please? :oops:
Kira0802

thelastguardian
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by thelastguardian »

I think at some point in B-T's history the image was a link as well. I probably changed this last time I changed the image.

PS. I am looking for a new exit-sign style picture. BakaTest TV has one that could work and I was gonna change it. But if you guys have a better one, I don't mind using it.
PS2. BTW the 10 cm means the distance from your face to the monitor screen, you pervey :) . Although these days with >24inches LCD, the distance should be more like 40cm.
唯「もし・・・今後他の女の子に一切ハレンチな事しないって約束するなら・・・わ・・・私・・・私なら・・・」
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

thelastguardian wrote:I think at some point in B-T's history the image was a link as well. I probably changed this last time I changed the image.

PS. I am looking for a new exit-sign style picture. BakaTest TV has one that could work and I was gonna change it. But if you guys have a better one, I don't mind using it.
PS2. BTW the 10 cm means the distance from your face to the monitor screen, you pervey :) . Although these days with >24inches LCD, the distance should be more like 40cm.
I have no idea what you are talking about, but if you can give me an example, I'll try to help out
1,550/3,400
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Kira0802 wrote:
Poke2201 wrote:Aren't the Project TLers/Editors their own area like the ISDE humanoids? If anything they follow orders from the Translator no Roukou/Onizuka.
..hum...reformulate the question, please? :oops:

Project Translators are sort of in a weird spot. They should answer to Onizuka-GTO or Translator no Roukou.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
lp113
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by lp113 »

thelastguardian wrote:I think at some point in B-T's history the image was a link as well. I probably changed this last time I changed the image.

I'm interested, give me more info on what your looking for.
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Poke2201 wrote:Project Translators are sort of in a weird spot. They should answer to Onizuka-GTO or Translator no Roukou.
....unless your me..... :roll:
lp113 wrote:

I'm interested, give me more info on what your looking for.
I think this would be an interesting competition....how big / what text should it have?
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

Maybe a new topic should be made... For this contest that is...

Editing as to not start spamming, that was already my plan, just need to get the details from TLG.
1,550/3,400
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Poke2201 wrote: Project Translators are sort of in a weird spot. They should answer to Onizuka-GTO or Translator no Roukou.
You mean the arrows? It's different.

Basically, you can register to become an user (obviously). Then you can register to become a project translator/editor/digital editor/Tsukaima legion.

Though above it, it's TLG and Oni who decide on senior editors/supervisors/etc.
Kira0802

Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I was going off of the "arrows denote who they follow" line of though.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Kira0802 wrote:
lp113 wrote:Well, one of the major things is having a link from the series to the corresponding forum of that series. Can you imagine going through mangafox's forum then searching for the series to talk about it? No, there's a link on the series page that links to the forum of that series so people can discuss about it. This promotes the use of the forum and helps answer questions that people had when reading the novel that they didn't get by having a link where they can easily discuss it. Why can't every series have their own subforum if BT uses this type of navigation?
We actually already put it...it's like, around "registration", there should be a link to the forums.
That many of the new projects have a feedback link is just because I've put them there as they were teaser projects to get a little more feedback / traffic regarding our teaser projects, since those arent as visible as our full projects... and they did just remain there, as the projects got their upgrade.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”