Baka-Tsuki Public Outreach Program!

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Baka-Tsuki Public Outreach Program!

Post by Mystes »

Wouldn't be surprising if SAO+DxD destroyed in terms of view counts, but I honestly don't know.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Sorry to reopen old wounds here, but in light of recent events that have occurred, I feel that I need to put a credit page or something. Plus I also found out that it was necessary to have one. I guess my question is that if there is a certain format I need to follow or if I just make it how I want it. I've read the past posts, but they consisted of people pitching their ideas and things were being PM to one another. I couldn't get an answer from that, so if someone can please give me an answer, I'd very much appreciate it. :)
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

A credit page should have these things, at least :

- Name of the series and volume
- Mention of Baka-Tsuki
- Translators who worked on the volume
- Sone notable editors who worked on the volume (or the mention "Thanks to the active and anonymous editors for editing this volume")
- Rights / Copyrights (Do not sell this, do not copy this, original rights belong to the author and the editor ...)

Maybe I forgot something, but it's the main things to add.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by arczyx »

For me, I based it on Tabi ni Deyou's disclaimer.
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Thanks for the answers. :) So basically, I can make it how I want it to be, as long as it has everything mentioned here:
Misogi wrote:A credit page should have these things, at least :

- Name of the series and volume
- Mention of Baka-Tsuki
- Translators who worked on the volume
- Sone notable editors who worked on the volume (or the mention "Thanks to the active and anonymous editors for editing this volume")
- Rights / Copyrights (Do not sell this, do not copy this, original rights belong to the author and the editor ...)

Maybe I forgot something, but it's the main things to add.
Thank you very much. :D
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Danieltousey
Astral Realm

Post by Danieltousey »

I am attending Sakura-con this year (I work part time as a volunteer for ANCEA). When I am not working I would like to wear a t-shirt (of my own design) advertising the Baka-Tsuki project. I want to do this because I am fanatical about reading every light novel available on here. I spend hours of my life, everyday, reading from several of the works in process. I believe that every member of the translation and editing groups should receive the Nobel Peace Prize (as opposed to the guy who got one for cow farts). My sole regret is that I don't currently possess enough skill to contribute to the translating community. So, this year I would like to do something. My idea is pretty simple.

I want to make a professional looking home made t-shirt (using text and pictures from my printer) utilizing iron on transfers. Does someone have a higher resolution picture of the Main Page graphic I could use? Say 1000 x 2000? I also want to advertise the APP for download. And I thought I would list the different light novels on the back side of the shirt. I will gladly post pictures (if you would like). And I want to wear it while I am attending Sakura-con on my own free time.

I am not in advertising nor any other paid part of the industry. I'm just a Tool & Die Maker and I work in a Machine Shop. If you have any questions for me, please PM me or email me. And if someone could point me in the right direction for a higher res pic, I would be VERY appreciative.

Thank you all!

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”