[Forum Suggestion] Thanks button

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

DSShinkirou
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

[Forum Suggestion] Thanks button

Post by DSShinkirou »

Hey guys,

I'm not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but taking the inspiration from other forums, I'd like to suggest the adding of a Thanks button to individual posts.

The main reason I would endorse this is that it offers a simple way to let others acknowledge your work, and it lets you see whether others accredited you for your work.

For example, there's a lot of posts that respond to questions, especially on the translation-related threads. While it would be inconvenient and unnecessary to clutter up the thread with "thanks" posts, I would still like to let the person who helped me know that I have read their response and give my regards.

Also. Forgive me if this has been brought up before. I searched the forums and nothing seemed to appear.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: [Forum Suggestion] Thanks button

Post by Mystes »

Not needed, IMO.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”