Genre Tag Request

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Genre Tag Request

Post by Rage_Ender »

When I was bored and scrolling down the Light Novels list, I thought about this, Why don't BT have a Genre Tag?

I mean, it sorta helps to summarise the story synopsis with a genre tag, and it would also help readers and some free editors to locate a Light Novel with a genre they like easier. Well, this is one idea, but I hope that someone would look into this.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Genre Tag Request

Post by pudding321 »

Editing the site would require some hefty job to be done by whoever that manages the website (TLG, perhaps?)
I don't think he's active. You might want to have a complete proposal of how are you going to do this or what you want specifically before we can have a discussion.

On the other hand, we actually do have some tags already, including teasers/non-teasers, which publisher etc.
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Re: Genre Tag Request

Post by Rage_Ender »

I can only manage to find those in some of the LNs, I'll check again later.
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”