Current Awareness Website

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ermitanyo
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Current Awareness Website

Post by ermitanyo »

Good day to all of you.

As you may see, I am just a new member. However, I have been reading from this site since I entered college. Right now, I am in my fourth year.
With this matter, I would like to ask for your permission to create a website on which updates are to be posted. This is one of the major requirements
for one of my subjects and I would really appreciate your assistance.

I would be happy to share the code after submission (and possibly host and maintain it myself if I have time). This would be my way of giving back to the
people who were able to make me live different lives by breaking the language barrier.

Regards,

Ermitanyo
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator

Re: Current Awareness Website

Post by hayashi_s »

there already is a site for this. It's called mangaupdates. See here: http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=630
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
ermitanyo
Kyonist

Post by ermitanyo »

That's good then.
May I proceed to do so anyway?
I will not host this site and it will only be for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements for my major.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

It's not like anyone can stop you.

But if you expect people to post updates on your site, it's really doubtful if anyone would take the effort to do so.
ermitanyo
Kyonist

Post by ermitanyo »

Okay then.
kuroneko
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by kuroneko »

ermitanyo wrote:That's good then.
May I proceed to do so anyway?
I will not host this site and it will only be for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements for my major.
As the previous poster above have said, no one is stoping you and if you have no dedication at all this it will most likely fail.

You should do what you proposed because you love doing it and not for the sake of your school requirements.
Visit my site for the highest-quality ePubs. Each are meticulously crafted by hand, not automated, not converted.

Polyaness.com

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”