Renaming of the Alternative Languages Forum and Wiki

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Devenk83
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel:

Renaming of the Alternative Languages Forum and Wiki

Post by Devenk83 »

I was just thinking this morning, that maybe it will be a little easier for the alternative languages sections users if we rename the sub forum and category on the wiki like this :
  • Français (French)
  • Deutcsh (German)
  • Bahasa Indonesian (Indonesian)
  • Español (Spanish)
  • etc...
What do you think ?
Ancien traducteur amateur EN/FR / Ex-Amateur EN/FR Translator
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Renaming of the Alternative Languages Forum and Wiki

Post by Misogi »

For the categories on the wiki, it's better if they all stay in English, it's short and still understandable for everyone.

For the sub-forums, it isn't vital at all, but why not. Still, that'll take a while before it gets changed (cause we need Oni or TLG for that). So I'd rather wait until we have more urgent changes to do on the forum.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Renaming of the Alternative Languages Forum and Wiki

Post by Darklor »

To change it like that for the wiki would be bad, since they wouldnt be sorted right anymore. Also where would you expect languages like Ελληνικά, Български, 한국어, Pусский which do not even use the Latin letters?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”