Tracking a single LN with an RSS feed

Forum for volunteer developers working on Baka-Tsuki related applications (Baka-Reader, BTprince, etc).

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Asterne
Astral Realm

Tracking a single LN with an RSS feed

Post by Asterne »

...is now possible!

Previously, the BTN-GEN page only gave an RSS feed for all updates, with the link field incorrectly formatted, to boot, and, well, it still does.

But I decided to play around with Yahoo Pipes, and I made an RSS feed that, 1) follows a single LN, and 2) has fixed the <link> field of the RSS feed.

And here it is, right here!

To get it to work, type in the name of an LN that Baka-Tsuki is translating and hit enter, then click "Get as RSS". Simple as that.

NOTE: Don't be concerned if it shows no result, because it won't if a translation hasn't been recently released. As long as you typed the name right, it'll work fine.

Hope you guys find this useful, like I did ^.^
Although, I'm also addicted to RSS feeds, so maybe it won't be as useful to most of you.
cloudii
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Tracking a single LN with an RSS feed

Post by cloudii »

I also recommend this RSS feed for more comprehensive and faster updates than ln.mchan.
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)

Return to “Developers and Code”