Spritz reading

Forum for volunteer developers working on Baka-Tsuki related applications (Baka-Reader, BTprince, etc).

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

RazTactical
Astral Realm

Spritz reading

Post by RazTactical »

Hi i came across Spritz a while back and recently found out that they finally released a java version. I was wondering whether it would be possible to implement it in baka-tsuki. It would definitely help people like me who unfortunately have a large backlog of things they want to read but can't afford the time.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Spritz reading

Post by Misogi »

Topic moved.

Dunno if it can be implemented, though.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
RazTactical
Astral Realm

Post by RazTactical »

It should be possible as far as i know all you have to do is insert the text into the program and it will automatically convert it to spritz format.
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Here is a solution for those who want to read with Spritz. And a GIF tutorial.

Add the box's content in your bookmarks, it'll become the reader's launcher. Click on it to read the content of the page present at its launch..
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.

Return to “Developers and Code”