shut-in NEET trip to the outside transmigrated with house

Find web novel translations here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
No votes
"No (Please give a reason)"
No votes

Total votes: 3

Arteg
Astral Realm

shut-in NEET trip to the outside transmigrated with house

Post by Arteg »

Ahem,?! Hello :)

Arteg the bear here, I have begun translating 'Over 10 years shut-in NEET retirement voyage to the outside has transmigrated to another world, including his house' and would like to know if you would be interested to have a wiki created to present the project. Of course if anyone else would like to translate it with me as well, I'd be happy (crossing my fingers for good quality). I've never submitted a web novel request before, so please guide me along as I stumble! Without delay, here is the synopsis as per my translation, and there are no cover image that exist as far as I am aware of:

Over 10 years shut-in NEET retirement voyage to the outside has transmigrated to another world, including his house
10年ごしの引きニートを辞めて外出したら自宅ごと異世界に転移してた

Author: Kanto Tarou
作者:坂東太郎

Yuji Kitajo Male, 30 years old, No occupation, 10 years shut-in history. Taking advantage of the parents death to rid himself of the shut-in status, he steps outside of the house. But, scenery and fantasy looking living things of a different world were swaggering about in front of him. This is a young man who came to a different world, including his house. A tale that goes to put an end to the relatively peaceful life with a pet dog.

As of now, I have translate the prologue and 3 episodes of chapter 1:
https://artegthebear.wordpress.com/

This web novel is published on syotesu:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n7594ct/

Thank you
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: shut-in NEET trip to the outside transmigrated with hous

Post by Cthaeh »

Looking at your blog, it seems you've decided to drop this since posting. So I'm going to consider the inquiry into a project page closed (not much point for just three chapters).
Arteg
Astral Realm

Re: shut-in NEET trip to the outside transmigrated with hous

Post by Arteg »

Hi Cthaeh,

Yes, that's right, I was rather disappointed by the later chapters. Thank you for your quick reply, and I'll keep looking for another novel to translate.

Return to “Web Novels”