Official "I got flagged as a spambot" thread

Have a question? Not sure what you're doing? How to start a project? Why isn't the android app working? Preferably use Discord or wiki's admin talk, but you can ask it here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
This is a pruned topic. If nobody responds to your post before it is pruned, please post again.
Astral Realm

Re: Official "I got flagged as a spambot" thread

Post by Guest »

Misogi wrote:I'd advise you to try again, as the IP ban range is quite random for now.

Otherwise, you should use a VPN.

This is the problem that I'm facing. ._.""
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Ah, it seems that Hotmail or Live addresses are automatically refused. It's true for Live, I haven't tested Hotmail yet.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

It is saying that the email has already been in use.

Could you try the recovery instead?
chancs wrote: Merging the old one (merge from) to the new account (merge to). There is also the option for deleting the old user. So no password issue I suppose.
Chancs, what do you mean? zzhk has a point. He wants his old account name.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

- Where you are banned (wiki or forum).
- What message is shown when trying to log on, either by copy-pasting it or giving a screenshot.

When i try to edit the wiki, sometimes either with my user tame in the Wiki, Trejon, or without using my account, i get blocked for some reason, it says that my IP was blocked by DNSBL. it was a few days ago and it now lets me do it, so i cant give an screenshot of it now until it block me again...

NOTE: i did read all the rules of the wiki so i am not breaking them (i think), if i get blocked again i will post the screenshot.
PRESSit
Astral Realm

Post by PRESSit »

Hi could i get some help?
I've been trying to register for a forum and wiki account to contribute, but got flagged as a spambot for both accounts.
Any suggestions what I can do?
Kuratatsu
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Kuratatsu »

It's slightly different but I keep forgetting my pw and now I have to solve riddles like a poor silent hill game to log in, can someone help? :roll:
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Kuratatsu wrote:It's slightly different but I keep forgetting my pw and now I have to solve riddles like a poor silent hill game to log in, can someone help? :roll:
I think many people are having this problem (myself included), and I don't believe there's anything that can be done to help you personally. The one thing you could try is to check the "log me in automatically" box to see if that lets you bypass the login step. If not then just refresh the page until you get an easy question.

The forum admins are aware of the general issue, and will probably try to look into a more permanent solution for everyone if it persists.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Kuratatsu wrote:It's slightly different but I keep forgetting my pw and now I have to solve riddles like a poor silent hill game to log in, can someone help? :roll:

Fun fact. I never got round to playing Silent Hill even though a friend gave me his copy. i found it too scary.

Also my riddles are fun. Ask anyone. They love it so much they keep asking me about answering them. :)
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
BioMeerkat
Astral Realm

Post by BioMeerkat »

Hello! This is BionicMeerkat. I'm not sure if this is being flagged as a spambot, but I know encounter this whenever I try to log in. Image

Similar to what Mumiah01 from the previous page had posted, I would have the answer for the Captcha but for some reason it does not seem to accept my answers. Doesn't matter if I hit enter or if I hit Login, it just seems to refresh the page.

I tried changing passwords but the same error message keeps on coming up. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Issue mentionned here.
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Misogi wrote:Issue mentionned here.
Thank you Misogi! Worked like a charm. I appreciate the help! :mrgreen:

Errr I have no clue how I managed to post the same message twice. Sorry about that! :oops:
Last edited by BionicMeerkat on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

I've deleted the second one. All we need now is TLG's reaction...
----
c933103
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by c933103 »

Not really banned but I get this message:
http://imgur.com/WWF3n7k
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

c933103 wrote:Not really banned but I get this message:
http://imgur.com/WWF3n7k
Should be solved now.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Reaper_Phoenix
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!

Post by Reaper_Phoenix »

I was asked to change my password again. This time I am logged in from an internet cafe.
Disciple: When our brains often make up what we see, hear and feel, does that mean this world is an illusion?
Master: (Takes out a wicked looking staff) If I hit you with this, will it be an illusion?

Return to “General Help”