User group requests

Have a question? Not sure what you're doing? How to start a project? Why isn't the android app working? Preferably use Discord or wiki's admin talk, but you can ask it here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
This is a pruned topic. If nobody responds to your post before it is pruned, please post again.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

User group requests

Post by Cthaeh »

Use this thread for requesting to be added to user groups on the forum and/or wiki. Alternatively, you can also submit the request on the admin contact page on the wiki.

When making a request please list
  • Username on the wiki (assuming posting from your forum account)
  • Group(s) requesting access to, and whether you are referring to the forum or wiki
  • Any special circumstances (if applicable) such that your contributions are not obvious (ie you help edit before the translator posts on the wiki)
The primary groups are:

Forum user groups
  • Project Translator (English)
  • Project Editor (English)
  • Alt. Language Translator/Editor (all other languages)
Wiki user groups
  • Translator (all languages)
  • Editor (all languages)
For translators, the requirement is generally to have translated 1 full chapter posted on the wiki (and be intending to continue).

For editors, the eligibility requirements are more ambiguous. The general requirement is to consistently make useful contributions over multiple months. While users who correct typos every once in a while when reading are appreciated, members of the wiki and forum editing groups should generally be more focused and/or be consistent, long-time contributors.
KLSymph
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: User group requests

Post by KLSymph »

I would like to request that user DisavateraMX be added to the Project Translator group for his contributions to the Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan project.
cloudii
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by cloudii »

KLSymph wrote:I would like to request that user DisavateraMX be added to the Project Translator group for his contributions to the Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan project.
Done~
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
kanataeleven
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Kouko no Rettosei

Post by kanataeleven »

I want to request that user Fhana to be added to Alt. Language Translator Group (Indonesia) for his translation on Infinite Stratos and Tensei Shitara Slime projects.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Done on the wiki.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Jay
Astral Realm

Post by Jay »

My username is Jayy on wiki, I already have editor there - asking for project editor role here on forums.
kanataeleven
Reader

Post by kanataeleven »

Hello, I would like to request a translator rights on the wiki for user Kyoka, he's been helping me a lot off-wiki for my current project. Thanks before.
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

kanataeleven wrote:Hello, I would like to request a translator rights on the wiki for user Kyoka, he's been helping me a lot off-wiki for my current project. Thanks before.
That project being…?
kanataeleven
Reader

Post by kanataeleven »

sorry I forgot, it's Your Name for alternative language (Indonesian)
R~S
Project Editor

Post by R~S »

Done.

Return to “General Help”