Administrative Requests Consolidation

Have a question? Not sure what you're doing? How to start a project? Why isn't the android app working? Preferably use Discord or wiki's admin talk, but you can ask it here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
This is a pruned topic. If nobody responds to your post before it is pruned, please post again.
Zero2001
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Administrative Requests Consolidation

Post by Zero2001 »

Another one.

See this to know how it should have been named.
Ne, onegai. Set me free, ne? Kore kara ii ko ni naru kara... ne?
Zero2001.
Zero2001
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zero2001 »

Hi there.

Someone is replacing Seirei Tsukai Vol 1's scanlated pics with alternate language ones.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 02-003.jpg
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 01_004.jpg
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... 01_006.jpg

Please fix them and inform the guy about how to upload alternate language scanlations.
Ne, onegai. Set me free, ne? Kore kara ii ko ni naru kara... ne?
Zero2001.
Vistritium
Astral Realm

Post by Vistritium »

Not sure if correct thread..but I hardly can post anywhere..

I'm registered user but I do not have access to feedback threads like this viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5520
Is it on purpose? I enjoyed reading those threads but was denied in some point.
I remember it was open even for annonymous users, and now I have access only to few boards with almost all rights limited do zero, I'm surprised I can post here.
If this is on purpose why write "If you enjoyed the translation, why don't you tell us in the Feedback thread" on almost every translation?
I thought that those were some problems with forum but this is already so much time I didn't count but more than half year?

Is it intended or bug, if this is bug can I get somehow access to those?

edit: I have also noticed, as anonymous user I have much more content compared to when I'm logged in...
Lery
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Lery »

Well, there are restrictions until you've posted 3 (or 5) moderated posts, if I remember correctly.

But yet, that you've got more rights as an anonymous user isn't normal I guess...

Oni, could you check the anonymous vs pink users' rights? :wink: I've got time ^^'''''
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.
Tyrex
Astral Realm

Post by Tyrex »

Hello sirs,

I cannot seem to find the appropriate forum location to ask this... So here I go. I started to translate Zhan Long in Spanish, but following the guidelines I even don't seem to be able to put Spanish and link to my blog in the main page (https://novelaweb.wordpress.com/) Can someone help me with this?

Thank you beforehand, and please notice that I'm a novice as for wiki edits refers to,

Tyrex
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Tyrex wrote:Can someone help me with this?
While I don't think there are specific guidelines, the links on the main page are typically reserved for other large, English language translation groups. In this case, to put it on the wiki, I'd say the most appropriate thing is to create a Spanish version of the project page and add external links. These are some administrative guidelines on doing that, but it will also require learning the very basic of wiki formatting (just look at other similar project pages).

Return to “General Help”