Official "I got flagged as a spambot" thread

Have a question? Not sure what you're doing? How to start a project? Why isn't the android app working? Preferably use Discord or wiki's admin talk, but you can ask it here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
This is a pruned topic. If nobody responds to your post before it is pruned, please post again.
MADh0n0r
Astral Realm

Re: Official "I got flagged as a spambot" thread

Post by MADh0n0r »

Uhmm... My account is banned. And I have no idea why... Username is MADh0n0r. Can't even reset my pasqord, says my IP is banned.
TheWildManiac
Astral Realm

Post by TheWildManiac »

So I have 2 accounts, "WildManiac" and "TheFifthHorseman". The reason I made two was because 1 was banned for no reason (didn't do anything on it), so I made another one. Now the other one is banned (never did anything on that one either). Is it possible to delete both? I was hoping to create another account but I can't since both my email accounts are still linked to both of my banned accounts.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Teh_ping »

TheWildManiac wrote:So I have 2 accounts, "WildManiac" and "TheFifthHorseman". The reason I made two was because 1 was banned for no reason (didn't do anything on it), so I made another one. Now the other one is banned (never did anything on that one either). Is it possible to delete both? I was hoping to create another account but I can't since both my email accounts are still linked to both of my banned accounts.
MADh0n0r wrote:Uhmm... My account is banned. And I have no idea why... Username is MADh0n0r. Can't even reset my pasqord, says my IP is banned.
I think your accounts were caught in the bot purges I did. Unbanned both WildManiac and TheFifthHorseman, but I can't find MADh0n0r.

My advice here is that you should quickly make a post somewhere (something logical at least) to show that you aren't bots.

EDIT: MADh0n0r, it is a wonky thing with the SingNet mio system. I probably will have the same issue if my account is logged out.
WildManiac
Reader

Post by WildManiac »

Thanks for the unban!
I watch it for the plot. No, seriously, I do.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Can anyone please unblock my username-Kitsame?
I can't login, even though i answer correctly at anti-bot questions
ecs_norway
Astral Realm

Post by ecs_norway »

My account (ecs05norway) is still listed as perma-banned on here. Please unban! Thanks!
mikeyvt
Astral Realm

Post by mikeyvt »

my username was flagged
mikeyvt
Astral Realm

Post by mikeyvt »

My id - mikeyvt, was banned. Just signed up. Can we unban me? Thanks.
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

mikeyvt wrote:My id - mikeyvt, was banned. Just signed up. Can we unban me? Thanks.
Unbanned you on the Wiki.
Guest wrote:Can anyone please unblock my username-Kitsame?
I can't login, even though i answer correctly at anti-bot questions
You're not blocked according the Wiki user list. Maybe your IP is (IDK). Let us know if you still have problems.
ecs_norway wrote:My account (ecs05norway) is still listed as perma-banned on here. Please unban! Thanks!
Ditto above.
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
Rozenbach
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Rozenbach »

Took me DAMMMMM long to realize that I was banned by accident.

well, my name is Rozenbach, please unblock me soon. thanks so much
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Rozenbach wrote:Took me DAMMMMM long to realize that I was banned by accident.

well, my name is Rozenbach, please unblock me soon. thanks so much
I checked, but you aren't banned. No trace of an unblock. It was either reverted by an admin, or a bug.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
necrowolf
Astral Realm

Post by necrowolf »

Not sure why but I'm marked as banned even though I've never even posted before.
cloudii
Project Translator

Post by cloudii »

necrowolf wrote:Not sure why but I'm marked as banned even though I've never even posted before.
I can't locate your username on the Wiki. Is "necrowolf" the username you used to register? Otherwise you could be IP-blocked.
Twitter: @cloudiirain | BT Userpage | OreShura Translator | Biblia Editor (@HereticLNT) | Clockwork Editor (@HereticLNT)
krytyk
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by krytyk »

For the future reference, I would like to state few things.

One, please state clearly whether you were blocked on the wiki or on the forums.
Two, please make sure to describe or copy-paste what's written when you try to post/log in.

As it is currently, we're blindly checking between wiki and forums not knowing what's happening, and issues like people taking unability to use PM as bans, and ending up posting in this topic.
As such, please do provide more accurate information other than "I'm banned, nickname xxx."

Thanks.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
Lery
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by Lery »

Well, it's true that we have so many spambots, that we are banning a lot, really a lot, of usernames just because they didn't do anything, except creating their own userpage with a link to some website... :roll:
I don't even bother to check the websites now. :|
Wiki user : Lery (talk)

Sysadmin, sometimes.

Return to “General Help”