Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru sou desu yo

Post by FateXeroSaber »

blowist wrote:where i can download e-book for this series...? i like this series after watched anime n want to read the LN...

Someone can share me the link please ^^
you can download the EPUB version of the novels from the Baka-Tsuki EPUB Generator. http://ln.m-chan.org/v3/
You'll just need the specific software/application to read the files for PC/Tablet/Whatever device you are using.
Shuiko
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka and High School DxD

Post by Shuiko »

Treyon wrote:
Oblivion 0117 wrote:@Magref, Just out of curiosity after volume 7 are you going to do 8,9 or are you going to jump into 10?
i too want to know that... since volume 8 main story is done and only the side-stories need to be translated and volume 9 is full side story, so jumping to 10 to continue might be an option.

That being the case to help out i hope some other translator comes and do the side stories for us, i can do the editing if there is need.
Magref says he is sitting on the fence if he will continuing Translating as his IRL is busy busy. Check his blog.
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

Well that sucks! But I understand life takes priority. Just hope this doesn't go back to hiatus :cry:
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Guys, think you can visit this page? https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=95794
And help out a little with posting some reviews below and cast your vote for this novel in manga updates?. This series deservers much praise so doing that helps out!.

Also, has someone here read volume 11 yet? based from the illustrations
Spoiler! :
it would seem that at the end izayoi killed that 3 headed dragon(forgot his name) since in the last image its seen the severed hand(like its disolving) of the dragon plus his cuffs and that weir beard like cloth he has.
Can someone share their thoughts about how volume 11 is?
magref
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by magref »

Oh forgot... I should go read volume 11 first :X but I guess that will still be 2 weeks before the next update(no change in schedule). And yeah, it's getting irritating, all the wrong passwords thing that prevent me from getting in as easily as before.
Void Undead Spectator who likes Percher.
My Translation names and terminologies
Volumes taken up: 3,4,5,6
BananaSlurpees
Astral Realm

Post by BananaSlurpees »

Thanks for the work Magref. Will the Afterword be translated by the way?

Also, so long as I'm using https protocol instead of regular http, I have no trouble with my passwords or anything. Have you tried using: https://baka-tsuki.org/forums/ as opposed to just http?
kizrock94
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

I wanna ask: if he's not gonna translate then will anyone replace him as the new translator?
Hello................Bye
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

kizrock94 wrote:I wanna ask: if he's not gonna translate then will anyone replace him as the new translator?
He plans to translate the leftover parts of Volume 8, and quite possibly Volume 9. Anyone at any time can come along and take over translations if they register to do it, however since its just been Magref doing it, and the parts that Edenhall did... i doubt that it would be straight away if anyone decides to.
kizrock94
Favourite Light Novel: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Campione

Post by kizrock94 »

FateXeroSaber wrote:
kizrock94 wrote:I wanna ask: if he's not gonna translate then will anyone replace him as the new translator?
He plans to translate the leftover parts of Volume 8, and quite possibly Volume 9. Anyone at any time can come along and take over translations if they register to do it, however since its just been Magref doing it, and the parts that Edenhall did... i doubt that it would be straight away if anyone decides to.
Oh thank god
I thought he wouldn't be able to do it and just abandon this project
It's one of my favorite s and magref deserves all the credits he has for doing this series
Hello................Bye
FateXeroSaber
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by FateXeroSaber »

kizrock94 wrote: Oh thank god
I thought he wouldn't be able to do it and just abandon this project
It's one of my favorite s and magref deserves all the credits he has for doing this series
I hear ya. It's also one of my absolute favourites. Without him, there's no way i would have ever been able to read any of it after loving the anime. The only problem is that he doesn't actually own the Chinese version of Vol 8, though he still intends on doing it, using online sources. Make sure to check his wordpress from time to time. He updates that more frequently than on here. Either way, Magref is awesome, the Editors are awesome... hope they continue to do magnificent work on this series... nuff said.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Has anyone read volume 11 yet?.
If you did pls tell us if the ark ends at volume 11 or is it pushing towards volume 12?. Just a yes the ark ended will sufice or the fight its not over yet.
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Treyon wrote:Has anyone read volume 11 yet?.
If you did pls tell us if the ark ends at volume 11 or is it pushing towards volume 12?. Just a yes the ark ended will sufice or the fight its not over yet.
Hmm I don't recall seeing many summaries for Vol 11. I think there were some over at animesuki, but they have been buried. There were some things that were said which I'll say in a spoiler. Mind you, this is just off the top of my head, and I also do not know how to read Japanese, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
Spoiler! :
1. Yō gets her powers back.
2.Izayoi seems to get his nekomimi headphones back. Or at least, another version of them.
3. Communities rally to fight Azi
4. Jack gets bodied and dies - Jack turn himself into a Demon lord and manage to wound Azi but was kill by Azi.
5. They beat Azi but Izayoi is sad and viewed it as a "total defeat"
6. Seems like they got their flag back as well
- Grimm the original Demon Lord of Grimm Grimoire Hamelin is still alive
- Highness also calls him Sensei
- High Probability that Asuka is either a descendent of a Former No Name that was exile or her family had contact with one.
- Izayoi was actually suppose to the Savior of the world he was in but the Former No Names manipulate things so that Izayoi was born early.
- Izayoi's birth parent are confirm to be regular people. Father college professor and Mother a homemaker. There is also a younger brother. All normal people.
- Maxwell had taken over the body of Coppelia and attack the sky castle in search of Wila. Got hit by Izayoi's aura pillar. Definitely Defeated but no idea if he is completely dead.
- The fight against Azi is long. Basically the alliance is throw everything including the kitchen at him.
- Sala was defeated very early on so she is out of the game.
- Both Leticia and Kouryuu unleash their trump card. Leticia turn herself into the Sun Dragon form vol3/vol4. And Garyu turn himself into a Moon Dragon.
- Kouryuu and Leticia attacks Azi in dragon form but were repeal by Azi's [霸者之光轮(Khvarenah)]Conqueror's Light Spear.
- The 2 two's attack were just a diversion.
- Kurousagi who hidden by Leticia threw Indra spear [“模拟神格·梵释枪(Brahmaastra Replica)] at Azi
- That was also a diversion, Izayoi who hidden by Kouryuu grabs the spear mid-flight and stabs Azi with the spear as Azi was evading the spear.
- Azi gave Izayoi a GAR Talk then turn to dust and disappear
- Azi flag which the word Evil on it turn into Arcadia's flag.
Edit: Credit to Xellos-_^ over at animesuki for spoilers.
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
BionicMeerkat
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BionicMeerkat »

Kinda off topic but should probably see what everyone says.

So I was contacted today on twitter by someone who wishes to use the Mondaiji team's translations to translate into Vietnamese. They said they will give full credit and a link to the BT page but they are not planning on posting the translations on BT.

So if any past or current translators see this, please tell me if you are fine giving the ok or if you wish to discuss it. I'm planning on making this message on the wiki profiles after a day or 2 if there is no response. Thank you!
BT Wiki is same as my username! Please check out a Production Crew I'm part of @ Eta Carinae Productions!

Editor for Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Black Bullet, Mondaiji, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet, StB
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

Just now i read that magref requesting help finding out where in singapure you can find chinese version of mondaiji tachi books. So if anyone lives there or knows a website of a bookstore in singapure pls do help magref!!.

Online sources are good too. :D
sdarkpaladin
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by sdarkpaladin »

Treyon wrote:Just now i read that magref requesting help finding out where in singapure you can find chinese version of mondaiji tachi books. So if anyone lives there or knows a website of a bookstore in singapure pls do help magref!!.

Online sources are good too. :D
Wow how pure is singapure? By right kinokuniya should have.

Return to “English”