Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi ?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 696

Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: SEIKOKU NO RYUU KISHI (possible project)

Post by Gohankuten »

Yeah GF votes> everyone else of course. If you decided not to go with her votes then she may not be a GF for much longer which is not something you would want I think.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

I think I will just do 1 page of each every night then. judging by the size of the chinese raws, I should finish both in 20 days or so.~
Studart
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Studart »

It's pretty a good idea to start in the part not in the manga xD ~I search everyday for updates of the manga... It's pretty amazing XD~
chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chancs »

ArchmageXin wrote:I think I will just do 1 page of each every night then. judging by the size of the chinese raws, I should finish both in 20 days or so.~

Thank you really very much. I was constantly looking for the manga updates and found about this development. Thanks :D

EDIT: If favourable to every1 I can start preparing for a teaser page.
X-Fire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by X-Fire »

Sweet, finally got a translator for this. :D
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

X-Fire wrote:Sweet, finally got a translator for this. :D
A wise man once said:
Patience bears fruits
:P
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Studart wrote:It's pretty a good idea to start in the part not in the manga xD ~I search everyday for updates of the manga... It's pretty amazing XD~
The manga is up to chapter 15 in Chinese. It roughly cover volume 2 of the book. Though the panty eating panda was innovative o_O

Now I feel guility :oops: , I been reading my favorite author's new book (Lois Bejurd McMaster) and Campione! Translation requires raw will power T_T.
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Volume 3 Prologue teaser.

(
台版 转自 AJ@轻之国度)

“So, will you come to work tomorrow? Our restaurant is having a headache inducing manpower shortage.”

Anya replied with a smile: “Ok! I will follow manager's direction!”

This is (安萨里邦) Dragon Riding Academy' (拉蒂努) cafe manager office.

A few days ago, Anya walked through the academy's career center and found out about the staffing shortage, so she formed a plan.

Her master plan--Infiltrate the Dragon Academy and investigate the student known as Ash Blake. The store manager responsible for interview was a extremely kind lady-always smiling, with no idea who Anya is, or what her agenda was.

----Aye, the Knight-Nation's citizen are so innocent.

Anya stood in front of the mirror practicing her smile, while mentally prepare herself for the mission.
wilhelmson
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by wilhelmson »

Hm, I understand that "Blade Dance" is popular.. but I don't see how that one also isn't a "typical harem" story..

One may or may not prefer the heroines in one to the other.. but it's they're both pretty typical.
X-Fire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by X-Fire »

It is a typical harem story, but it's done like it's supposed to be done. In most harem stories, there will be one aspect that is done to death and back, and everything else gets neglected. It could be tsundere's, it could be obliviousness to love, it could be fanservice, or it could completely ignore the characters in favor of the plot (not sure it'd still be a harem story at that point.). Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi, at least what I've read, avoids that fatal flaw. There are several well-developed characters, there is a good amount of action, no single female completely dominates the others, the male lead isn't oblivious or overly perverted, and there is some fanservice without making it the sole focus of the show. My only real complaint is that apparently there is a tentacle rape (well, molestation) scene in every book.

edit: whoops, thought you said something else. Sorry.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

The teaser page for this series has been created here.

Enjoy

:D
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

Prologue, Part II

Recently, Anya suffered two significant defeats. She felt Ash Blakes was responsible for both.

If it is an enemy, the situation should have been solved with cold blood. But Anya's life was saved twice by him, which caused endless embarrassment for her.

The first time was in the deep forest, Ash risked his life to save her, even though she was trying to kill him.

Second time happened during the St (untranslated name) church incident. The unlucky Anya got caught up in the chaos and became a hostage, and the person who rescued her again was Ash.

Perhaps one could say it was misfortune led to a stroke of luck, as Anya suffered through both incidents, she found the y outh that may someday become an enemy was named [Ash. Blake].

By the way, the escaped (untranslated name) was not the real (untranslated name), but a fake pretending to be the real thing.
X-Fire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by X-Fire »

ArchmageXin wrote:Prologue, Part II

Recently, Anya suffered two significant defeats. She felt Ash Blakes was responsible for both.

If it is an enemy, the situation should have been solved with cold blood. But Anya's life was saved twice by him, which caused endless embarrassment for her.

The first time was in the deep forest, Ash risked his life to save her, even though she was trying to kill him.

Second time happened during the St (untranslated name) church incident. The unlucky Anya got caught up in the chaos and became a hostage, and the person who rescued her again was Ash.

Perhaps one could say it was misfortune led to a stroke of luck, as Anya suffered through both incidents, she found the youth that may someday become an enemy was named [Ash. Blake].

By the way, the escaped (untranslated name) was not the real (untranslated name), but a fake pretending to be the real thing.
Thank you very much!

By the way, is the untranslated name the Avudocha lady from the manga?
chancs
Project Editor

Re: Future project sugestion - Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi

Post by chancs »

Kindly continue the further discussions here
ArchmageXin
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ArchmageXin »

That is whats her name? Yea, I think it is her.

i will make a scribble to change it.

Translating LN is a exhausting job~ Even more when the interest is low :)

Return to “English”