Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes !!
100%
Not really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 100

EduRitta
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Post by EduRitta »

Please keep translating this novel, I really like it, and i don't care if you post just one tenth of a chapter a trimester, I would just like it to be translated.
Thanks for translating at least the whole volume 1
I'm brazilian
I love novels and the animes produced from novels
Sorry for the bad English and I'll try to be understandable
nakiami
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nakiami »

Please keep translating this novel I really love this LN and thanks for completed Vol 1 :D
amit34521
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by amit34521 »

As volume 1 is completed hence can someone create the full volume page of volume 1???
raleixo
Astral Realm

Post by raleixo »

This project is still alive?
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

raleixo wrote:This project is still alive?
I would assume so, yes. Mechbear stated he had rough-translated up to Volume 4. Most recent contribution was December 2015, so being only 7 months into the following year isn't a long time in the sense of things, especially if he's editing his own translations after cleaning them up.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
MPT
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MPT »

If it's not still alive, I've got some interest in continuing the translation, though I don't particularly want to without at least attempting to see if the current translator is still planning on continuing because I'd rather not tread on another translator's toes.

(I would have sent a question through PM, but I didn't have an account until now so I can't, I'll just lurk the forum for a while to see if there's any updates)
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Have you attempted contact through the Wiki? If no response there, then yes, lurking and getting your post count up in order to PM him would be the next option. That being said, so long as you follow the Getting Started guide, Section 3, you won't be in the wrong.

I can't speak too much on the subject, since I'm not part of the project team, but I hope I can assist in any way as part of the BT team.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Edit: Lunar Vitae beat me to it...
MPT wrote:(I would have sent a question through PM, but I didn't have an account until now so I can't, I'll just lurk the forum for a while to see if there's any updates)
If you wanted to send a forum pm, the system should automatically update your forum user status after ~3 posts and waiting what should be less than a day; the commune subforum with it's random forum games/threads is a good place to rack up a couple more posts if you wanted to.

Alternatively, if you post on the user's wiki talk page it should send them a notification email (at least that's the default setting), so it should be as good as pm in terms of getting attention, just not private.

Or maybe the translator will swing by here and see your question (though they haven't logged in to the forums in a while).
MPT
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MPT »

Well I've posted on their talk page now, so hopefully we'll hear something. I'm thinking of leaving it for a month to give chance for an answer but I'm willing to leave it longer if people think that's too short a time.
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

Yup. Best to wait a month for the translator to get back. Heard the translator is slacking a while reading Death March and playing Granblue Fantasy.......
MPT
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MPT »

I'm happy to wait, but judging from the posts earlier, you're the translator so why not just give an answer either way? If you don't want to continue it just lets me get started on volume 2 quicker, and if you do it lets everyone stop wondering about it. Just seems like a better idea overall.

(Also, I apologise if this came across as rude, it wasn't meant to)
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

No worries. I admit I was slacking due to a combination of RL, the mess that was the LN licensing scene a few months back and general slacking. Guess I'll better get back to editng and restart the project and stop playing so much GBF ><.
MPT
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MPT »

Guess that's that then, not sure if I'm happy to have less work or not, but whatever. Feel free to send a message or something if you want a hand.
Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

Hello and Could Someone Please create a pdf or epub for Vol 1 and Onward when they become Available please. Thanks
Masterbaiter84
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Masterbaiter84 »

Are Translations on this Light novel Still Continuing or is it Stall asking because only vol 1 has been completed and Vol 2 is untouched for sometime now ever tho there are 17 volumes out and only 2 are current on Baka-Tsukis Page. Jcafe24 has all 17 but since I can't read Japanese they don't do me any good.

Ps I'm not breaking the Rules for asking a Simple Question. This is not a Request for Update so it don't even Borderline the Rules.

Return to “English”