Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes !!
100%
Not really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 100

jaime1hk
Astral Realm

Re: Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Post by jaime1hk »

In my opinion the translations are perfectly readable, so I answer that I prefer you rush this novel. Even if you think your translations are not good enought I disagree with you, I have been waiting for somebody to translate this novel since the first anime chapter was released and I just read every chapter you release in the moment you post it. Thanks a lot for the job you are doing!
dontaxeme
Astral Realm

Post by dontaxeme »

I definitely agree with jaime1hk, I also prefer the way you are doing it at the moment. Like you said, if at any point you feel like going back and changing few things over, you can always do that. I feel like the way you planned to do it makes perfectly sense. Thank you so much for your efforts, it's freakin awesome that you are doing this. I've also been looking around for any translations as soon as I watched the first episode of the Anime and I'm really grateful that you are willing to do it.
Garaf
Astral Realm

Post by Garaf »

Even if you say you are translating in a rush i think the translations so far are pretty good and would like to see more of your work if possible.
If it turns up to have some little issues, we the readers and the editors can always take a note of them to improve this. But so far so good

Thanks for working on this because it looks like the anime skip to many things from the novel and i wanna read the complete thing. :mrgreen:
hayashi_s
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by hayashi_s »

Translate at a pace that you're comfortable with.

As a word of advice, narratives are done in past tense, not present.
Alice is my waifu

wiki page
Browenie99
Astral Realm

Post by Browenie99 »

You Are going Great As is if you ask me =) The pace is wonderful and the Translations are super easy to read . If you need someone to edit A few chapters ect. I am more than willing to help as well . I am just not sure how to sign up . But to me the Grama is slightly off but no worse than the way most people where I live speak so it is all good =)
Eveneel2
Astral Realm

Post by Eveneel2 »

mechbear wrote:Chapter 3 released. Slogging through chapter 4.

Just a quick note, I am well aware that my translations are not the best at the moment. Since I'm trying to catch up to the anime, I'm just translating on the fly atm. I'm grateful to wolfpup and Euphmoria who had volunteered to edit the project.

Plus, chapter 1-4 are really draggy intro chapters. I cannot wait to get to chapter 5 and 6 which are the main battle chapters ( which are what I enjoyed most for this series. Trust me, Moroha is one seriously OP character but with weaknesses like another Onii-sama who shall not be named). Also looking forward to volume 2 because it's a Shizuno story, and who doesn't love Shizuno.

My intention was always to go back in the future and rework the story better. What do you guys think? Faster releases with slightly more errors(current speed) or slower release with better translation effort from my side?
I think your current speed is great! I don't remember reading over any errors that took away from what I got out of light novel, so I think your current pace is good.
tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tfate »

Your one of the best translator so far and your translations are very readable! Keep up the good work!
tacwarrior
Kyonist

Post by tacwarrior »

I personally would like to read the chapters asap even if they contained errors. As hayashi san said, go at a pace you are comfortable with. 頑張って and thank you for your hard work :D
よろしくお願いします !
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

Thanks for all your views and feedback. Will continue translating quickly then.

Chapter 4 out. Celebrating that the intro chapters are finally over!!!! Some delays over this chapter as I went over and read the other Onii-sama LN.

Quite free this weekend so trying to challenge myself to see if I can finished off volume one this week ( Chapter 5,6,7, epilogue). Probably won't happen but it won't hurt to try.

P.S. I cried at the horrible mess that was Episode 6.........
kawaii
Astral Realm

Post by kawaii »

*__* Thanks man!! I love this novel and hoped to read it after seeing anime. your translation speed is awesome so worry not ;)
madiqhertz
Astral Realm

Post by madiqhertz »

mechbear wrote:Thanks for all your views and feedback. Will continue translating quickly then.

Chapter 4 out. Celebrating that the intro chapters are finally over!!!! Some delays over this chapter as I went over and read the other Onii-sama LN.

Quite free this weekend so trying to challenge myself to see if I can finished off volume one this week ( Chapter 5,6,7, epilogue). Probably won't happen but it won't hurt to try.

P.S. I cried at the horrible mess that was Episode 6.........
Episode 6 was a huge mess indeed. Your translations on the other hand are spot on. Just read chapter 4 and you did a great job of translating it. I have hardly seen any errors on your past 4 chapters and those errors are very minor, More than can be said for some translations that i've come across.

Keep up the good work!
Gnostic
Astral Realm

Post by Gnostic »

Your translation speed and quality are fantastic! Thank you very much for your hard work! There are many people who appreciate it, myself included. Keep it up!!!
KingRichard360
Astral Realm

Post by KingRichard360 »

I reanimated my account just to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work.
there's absolutely no problems with the translations, it reads real smooth.
just go at the pace comfortable to you.
Amaranth666
Kyonist

Post by Amaranth666 »

KingRichard360 wrote:I reanimated my account just to tell you how much I appreciate your hard work.
there's absolutely no problems with the translations, it reads real smooth.
just go at the pace comfortable to you.
I had to do the same I can only help in editing or donate to buy the novels if necessary to support you in your translations been looking for this novels to be translated fro too long
Innocence is cost of Justice
Blood is the price of Freedom
Viligance is required for Safety
Sanity is the sacrifice needed for Knowledge

Just be careful how much you sacrifice and what you're searching for
Otherwise you may achive unwanted enlightenment
ziggy
Astral Realm

Post by ziggy »

Recently found the anime, and now I see LN chapters! Thank you very much for your work!

Return to “English”