Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes !!
100%
Not really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 100

tfate
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seiken Tsukai no World Break

Post by tfate »

I think he dropped this one?
Chaos
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos »

Can anyone contact the current translator/manager please? I'd like to join in this project as an translator, but I can't contact translatebear.
Username
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Username »

This has been dropped.
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

T_T. I'm not dead yet........

As usual RL intruded and had to stop for a while.

@Chaos: Thanks for the offer but in actuality I've translated up to Vol 4 on computer. I just haven got around to editing them as they are on-the-fly translations. I should be releasing the rest of Volume One by this month ( I know its only 2 Chapters but the new anime season is currently airing and reading other LN and............i.e. procrastinating) and volume 2 by November.

Volume 5 a bit slow going as need to research Russian locations and names so.....basically not dead yet so donlt kill me off lol.
Chaos
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos »

Okay ~ Glad to have you back. In this case, I will patiently wait :3
2hayka
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei as of currently

Post by 2hayka »

I also thought this series was down for the count too. It's great that will be updated soon and in how should I say, chunks too. Looking forward to it.
Favorite LNs: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru, Spice and Wolf, No Game no Life, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Campione!, Clockwork Planet. There should be more...
Kyusen
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Campione!?
High School DXD
Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Post by Kyusen »

Hey, has this series been dropped? Because although is being said to be getting the final 2 chapters of volume 1 completed. Nothing seems to be getting done.
Username
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Username »

Kyusen wrote:Hey, has this series been dropped? Because although is being said to be getting the final 2 chapters of volume 1 completed. Nothing seems to be getting done.
The translations are skimmed and there are no actual editors except the bear himself. It's likely a few more months until we actually get a new chapter. Oh well, time to wait for more failed promises.
shikamaakuma
Astral Realm

Post by shikamaakuma »

Just take your time. :D
I will be happy when new Chapters are released. It’s not a problem when that will happen, since I'm leeching anyway and we (the lechers) don't have a right to complain, for we don't give anything in return.

It's good to hear that you already translated quite far into the series and I hope you find an editor that isn't just one in name soon.

As far as I understood you have to do the editing alone. If that isn't the case and the editors listened on the page of baka-tzuki are working: I'm sorry I didn't want to insult you :(

I would like to help you somehow but I for sure can't help with Japanese (I'm teaching myself but very slowly :) ), and I don't know what I have to be able to do as editor... My English level is quite high (I got a level 3 advanced-certificate ~ actually means proficiency level) but I don’t know if I can help with just that.

If you think I can help and want me to help just let me know. I got more than enough free time anyway.
Last edited by WakuKun on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed email address. Please don't ask people to contact you via email since you're able to communicate via the forum or wiki talk pages.
mechbear
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by mechbear »

Username wrote:
Kyusen wrote:Hey, has this series been dropped? Because although is being said to be getting the final 2 chapters of volume 1 completed. Nothing seems to be getting done.
The translations are skimmed and there are no actual editors except the bear himself. It's likely a few more months until we actually get a new chapter. Oh well, time to wait for more failed promises.
So much hatred......><

Volume one completed. Onwards to Shizuno (Best Girl).......
Kyusen
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Campione!?
High School DXD
Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Post by Kyusen »

Hey, thnx for the hard work in completing the whole of volume 1; as well as getting us the illustrations for volume 2. :D

Also, I should also apologise if my previous comment was misunderstood for me having a go about how long it took. I'm a bit of a grumpy sod and I tend to get a little impatient.

Also, just to check; when about will this series be acknowledged as a 'full project'?
Username
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Username »

It's not that I hate you, but that many of us really love the story even if the anime trashed on it. I'm fairly sure all of us have made conspiracy theories on how the magic and skills worked here, with the occasional translation from some Japanese readers dumped on us to work with. All of these would eventually be cleared up, with you being a solo-translator on this. I'm well aware this is hard work, especially with anime like One Punch Man out right now taking up our attention. I apologise if my previous post sounded bad, but I'm fairly sure many of us are a little sad from no chapters for more than half a year, even though we were told to expect them very soon. Thank you, as always
nakiami
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nakiami »

nice hard work and thanks you so much for the update :D
i like this LN very much :)
keep going :D
djason1988
Astral Realm

Post by djason1988 »

I never post, but wanted to hop in and say how much I've been anticipating this since I saw the anime. Thanks so much for what's been done thus far, and I'm eagerly awaiting more. :-)

Also, to the disgruntled leechers, please leave the translator alone and let him go at his own pace. Nothing will make a tn drop a novel like a horde of ungrateful leechers. They do this in what spare time they have and out of the goodness of their hearts, with literally no compensation. If it wasn't for them, there would be an excellent chance that we would never see this in English, so just be grateful that we will eventually.
Last edited by Ket'lane35 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merging posts
Dessembrae
Astral Realm

Post by Dessembrae »

New to the forum, I actually signed up to say how grateful I am that you have started translating this LN :D .

Been looking forward to it ever since the anime came out, and I (and many others it seems) really hope you will continue.
I truly am grateful for all your work and hope you will appease us filthy ravenous little leechers with some more chapters :wink:

Return to “English”