C3 ~Cube x Cursed x Curious~

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really" (Please give a reason)
0%
"No" (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1354

Irina Akashira
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: C3 ~Cube x Cursed x Curious~: General

Post by Irina Akashira »

Hello

I just wanted to thank to "zzhk" for translating this series
Last edited by chancs on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no asking future plans
kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kwh89 »

zzhk wrote:Glad to know that people are enjoying Kirika (and Fear as well). Anyway, this concludes V5. However, the next Kirika-centric volume doesn't come until V10 (though there are developments here and there).

Anyway, here's a quick overview of the next few volumes:
V6: Battle at the Pool
V7: Side Stories
V8: Christmas
V9: New Year's (lesbian mikos)
V10: Valentine's Day
so it's all side stories till vol 10?!
Zefyris
Astral Realm

Post by Zefyris »

No, only the v7 and v13 are side stories.
Especially the v8 and v10 features awesome opponent (kokoro and Hinai Elsie *_* ) . the volume 9 feels like the volume 2 (rather than real enemies, they'll become allies but only as secondary characters that you won't see that much afterward) so it feels a bit out of the main story compared to the others, just like the second volume. But it only feels that way, as it clearly develop character's feelings and is therfore a very welcomed volume. Plus, the main "opponent"'s power in the volume 9 is quite unique and interesting as well.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

I think what kwh89 meant was that he only cares about Kirika, LOL.
Zefyris
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zefyris »

Lol xD.
Well kirika is the best character in c^3 ImO.
Let's see... Major developments for Kirika's romance are Volume 5, Volume 10, and volume 12 I think. But lots of volumes have cute scene between haruaki and Kirika. Like the
Spoiler! :
futon scene in the 6th volume, the cursed cat ears in the side stories of the 7th volume (damn she's cute in that one xD ), and so on.
Last edited by denormative on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler tags are good. All hail the spoiler tags. (Ok, so they're 'trivial' spoilers, but some people may want to be surprised by cursed items and such.)
subreaper01
Favourite Light Novel: Campione, DxD, Date a live, Oda Nobuna, C3, and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by subreaper01 »

great job on finishing volume 6 can't wait for the pdf :D :D :D
I think being a God Slayer would be the funnest job in the world. I can't think of anything more fun then life and death battles with the gods and dragons.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8ihc0sp13s72e/pdfs
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

subreaper01 wrote:great job on finishing volume 6 can't wait for the pdf :D :D :D
v6 PDF in the usual folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/6a6tgxa ... Epimetheus
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
5thDog
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 5thDog »

Just finished reading 4-6. Man, C3 just keeps getting better and better!
Spoiler! :
I really hope Aiko comes back soon. She comes back right?! ;_;
Can't wait for a pdf of 8!
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Well, no spoilers please (especially you, Zefyris)... I'd say just keep reading.

Everyone should thank Denormative for his PDFs.

By the way, Denormative, could you refresh the earlier volumes since Krytyk recently cleaned up and updated some of the images (most notably the double spread color pages). Thanks!
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

zzhk wrote:By the way, Denormative, could you refresh the earlier volumes since Krytyk recently cleaned up and updated some of the images (most notably the double spread color pages). Thanks!
v8 is up and I rebuilt all the other volumes with the new images. Hopefully they were all just uploaded as new versions of them (so keeping the same name) otherwise some of the colours ones might be missing; but with my quick glance through I didn't notice any not there.
Zefyris
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zefyris »

Zzhk, I didn't especially spoil anything (I detest to be spoiled, so I try to avoid writing spoilers without spoiler tag as much as possible).
I respect the choice made by a moderator of putting inside spoiler tag what Is aid earlier, why not; but you should know as well as me that not a single thing I said there was of even a minor importance in the plot. Among the two things that I mentioned, one is even given away right away by the color page at the beginning of the 7th book and that story has nothing relevant to anything happening afterward since it's a side story anyway.
And the first one was far too vague to tell anything to someone who hasn't read the 6th book.
So rest assured, if I either write a spoiler of even a little importance in that thread or any other, not only will I write inside spoiler tag, but I'll also write from which book this is a spoiler above the spoiler tag, as I always do. So no, I'm not a big bad villain :lol: .
Kory
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by Kory »

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I've been on the forums so this is way overdue: Thank you zzhk for the amazing speed and quality at which you translate C³ and everything else you contribute to. In addition to that, thank you for taking the time to explain your reasoning whenever you make a revert or change when I make a mistake.

Also, it's good to see I'm not the only one who likes Kirika. I'm anticipating V10 quite a bit for more development of her, it makes me quite happy that translations have started to progress on it.
-Kory-
michaelman90
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by michaelman90 »

I left this series for a few months because no one had really translated any of it, then clicked it out of curiosity and my jaw was literally hanging open for a few seconds. All I can say is bravo translators, and thank you very much. Keep up the awesome work.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

kwh89

Post by kwh89 »

michaelman90 wrote:I left this series for a few months because no one had really translated any of it, then clicked it out of curiosity and my jaw was literally hanging open for a few seconds. All I can say is bravo translators, and thank you very much. Keep up the awesome work.

same thing just happened to me lols. Feels great to be back and look at soooo manyyyy completed volumes. =) Thanks for constantly translating the volumes =) Many thanks to the editors as well.

Now. Back to hiding in a cave to catch up.

Return to “English”