Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find the quality of translation?

Great!
89%
Okay but lacking a nice flow
7%
Some awkward lines but okay
4%
Quite rough with terrible flow
No votes
Ahhh!!! The grammar is killing me!
1%

Total votes: 712

Haxton Fale
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by Haxton Fale »

The art style is different, so I'm guessing that's just the manga adaptation.
If it is indeed the novel, then some of us will get the ability to support the artist, while getting delayed latest releases...
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Manga.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

In case you didn't notice, that's just the manga adaptation.
The First
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by The First »

that scared me a little lol!
Baka Tsuki username: Heikichi
Rage_Ender
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji; Campione; Mushoku Tensei; Black Bullet

Post by Rage_Ender »

The manga's publisher is different I think?
dun dun dun..>!!!!!!<
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rena »

Hello

The titel from volume 14 sound truly like
Spoiler! :
an attack at the capital.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Volume 14 - 帝都動乱 (July 25, 2014)

Google says: Imperial disturbance
Bing says: Teito disturbance
Babylon says: An Imperial capital disturbance

So it seems our pervert princess needs to show off. :>
Maybe Kamito and the others will go to the capital to, but this is uncertain. I believe the brother of Fianna has something to do with the attack, but this is uncertain too. He don't like his sister and he don't want her at the thron, so he will surely put out some plan to neutralize her. If he need to cooperate with the enemy, so I believe he would do it. At the first impression he seems very cunning in a bad way.
We'll sure see more action in the next volumes, if the war breaks out etc. I am looking forward to it. And I have high hopes in it.

So long!
Rena
Last edited by yoyoyo5678 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added spoiler tag
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Rena wrote:Hello

The titel from volume 14 sound truly like
Spoiler! :
an attack at the capital.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Volume 14 - 帝都動乱 (July 25, 2014)

Google says: Imperial disturbance
Bing says: Teito disturbance
Babylon says: An Imperial capital disturbance

So it seems our pervert princess needs to show off. :>
Maybe Kamito and the others will go to the capital to, but this is uncertain. I believe the brother of Fianna has something to do with the attack, but this is uncertain too. He don't like his sister and he don't want her at the thron, so he will surely put out some plan to neutralize her. If he need to cooperate with the enemy, so I believe he would do it. At the first impression he seems very cunning in a bad way.
We'll sure see more action in the next volumes, if the war breaks out etc. I am looking forward to it. And I have high hopes in it.

So long!
Rena
I think that
Spoiler! :
It is connected to the Holy Elemental Lord who is missing- Like V13 was about the Water Elemental Lord and I think that V15 or V16 will be about the Fire Elemental Lord with Clare at the spotlight.
Link to my user on B-T
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Rena »

Hello
yoyoyo5678 wrote:I think that
Spoiler! :
It is connected to the Holy Elemental Lord who is missing- Like V13 was about the Water Elemental Lord and I think that V15 or V16 will be about the Fire Elemental Lord with Clare at the spotlight.
Maybe, maybe not. I think the chances are high, but it is still uncertain. We don't really know how the author did plan this last arc. So we can only wait.
But certain is, to win the soon starting war, the power from the elemental lords is needed. So of course, somehow in the next volumes, some of the elemental lords are the maintopic.
I still believe in my theorie, that the girls make a kind of pact with the elemental lord of their affinity. Sjora Kahn is a big question too. At the moment she is possesed by something. The Numbers seems corrupt too. We don't know if there is another traitor among them.
Questions over questions and no true answer to any of them.

Ps: Why did you edit spoilertags in my post? There was nothing worthy of this. Only theories from my brain. :O

So long!
Rena
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
bodlat25
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by bodlat25 »

Hello

There a news about the number of episodes that Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance will have. According to AniplusTV that Seirei Tsukai no Blade will have 12 episodes :cry: . Anime Paw posted this news on Facebook, also according to the post Sword Art Online 2 will have 24 episodes (Weird :? , I expected for 12 episodes based on 2 volumes of Phantom Bullet Arc then Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance only gets 12 episodes. What the hell!).

My complaints and confusion of the number of episodes:
Spoiler! :
I really confused :? , Sword Art Online 2 will have 24 episodes based on 2 volumes (This might be another 2 seasons in one series just like the 1st series of Sword Art Online) while Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance only gets 12 episodes despite having 13 volumes, and Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!? also gets 12 episode despite having 15 volumes + 2 side stories of light novel.

I still hoping that this news is not true and I'm just having a nightmare.
Calculatrix
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Calculatrix »

bodlat25 wrote:Hello

There a news about the number of episodes that Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance will have. According to AniplusTV that Seirei Tsukai no Blade will have 12 episodes :cry: . Anime Paw posted this news on Facebook, also according to the post Sword Art Online 2 will have 24 episodes (Weird :? , I expected for 12 episodes based on 2 volumes of Phantom Bullet Arc then Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance only gets 12 episodes. What the hell!).

My complaints and confusion of the number of episodes:
Spoiler! :
I really confused :? , Sword Art Online 2 will have 24 episodes based on 2 volumes (This might be another 2 seasons in one series just like the 1st series of Sword Art Online) while Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance only gets 12 episodes despite having 13 volumes, and Rokujōma no Shinryakusha!? also gets 12 episode despite having 15 volumes + 2 side stories of light novel.

I still hoping that this news is not true and I'm just having a nightmare.
I fully agree with you. I really think that Seirei Tsukai no Blade dance should have at least 24 episodes, but that's just me.
Author of "Weaver of Chaos" and "Code : Reality"
DarknessMetal08
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarknessMetal08 »

Your not the only one. That number of episodes makes me feel like they won't even get past the first two volumes.
Haxton Fale
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haxton Fale »

Usually a single cour (12-13 episodes) covers two or three volumes, and Seirei Tsukai isn't really excessive in terms of volume length. Seems a little insufficient though, given that the first three are a direct lead-up to the tournament...

Regardless, the amount of existing material is one of the least important things when adapting. Anywhere between three and five is sufficient to put out an anime, all the more so with cases like Log Horizon with two cours and mere seven volumes. But Mamare has already been a rather successful author and I suppose there were many factors in favour of a larger investment. Seirei Tsukai, however, is pretty generic (doesn't mean it's not fun or enjoyable, but still). I can understand some reservations about adapting it.
Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see 26 or so episodes.
Kuratatsu

Post by Kuratatsu »

While I feel like 12 episodes is too short, looking at mahou sensou, seikoku, and no game no life, twelve episodes seems to be the norm. But more importantly I hope they cover up to volume three because ending it after volume two/jio just feels weird. If it ends right before the blade dance arc starts then that would make more sense.
krytyk

Post by krytyk »

Kuratatsu wrote:While I feel like 12 episodes is too short, looking at mahou sensou, seikoku, and no game no life, twelve episodes seems to be the norm. But more importantly I hope they cover up to volume three because ending it after volume two/jio just feels weird. If it ends right before the blade dance arc starts then that would make more sense.
12 episodes is a new meta. In other words, testing the waters and not taking any risks. More episodes, more risk... cowards :p.
- JAP to ENG translator for AntiMagic Academy "The 35th Test Platoon"; ELYSION virtual region; Omae wo Onii-chan ni Shite Yarouka!?; Only Sense Online -
- Retired Manga Redrawer/Typesetter. @Manga-Heaven; @Kono-Basho; @wangan-scans; &anonymous releases.
bodlat25
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by bodlat25 »

krytyk wrote:
Kuratatsu wrote:While I feel like 12 episodes is too short, looking at mahou sensou, seikoku, and no game no life, twelve episodes seems to be the norm. But more importantly I hope they cover up to volume three because ending it after volume two/jio just feels weird. If it ends right before the blade dance arc starts then that would make more sense.
12 episodes is a new meta. In other words, testing the waters and not taking any risks. More episodes, more risk... cowards :p.
But still, it kinda disappointing. Well, I will be mad if the anime is being rush. Let see first before we think that 12 episodes is not enough. Also I was disappointed about the ending of Mahou Sensou, while I'm satisfied about the ending of Seikoku and No Game No Life. I hoping for more season of Seikoku, and No Game No Life and same to Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance. It takes time before Mahou Sensou gets 2nd season.

I notice, when Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance release new volume, the day of release is most of the time on 25th.

Return to “English”