Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find the quality of translation?

Great!
89%
Okay but lacking a nice flow
7%
Some awkward lines but okay
4%
Quite rough with terrible flow
No votes
Ahhh!!! The grammar is killing me!
1%

Total votes: 712

bodlat25
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Re: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by bodlat25 »

[PV] Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - 2nd Promotion Videos

Premiere: July 14, 2014
Opening Song PV:
Spoiler! :
Ending Song PV:
Spoiler! :
Commercial:
Spoiler! :
I like the animation. I'm hoping that it will make it to Blade Dance Arc
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Wolfpup »

bodlat25 wrote:[PV] Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - 2nd Promotion Videos

Premiere: July 14, 2014
Opening Song PV:
Spoiler! :
Ending Song PV:
Spoiler! :
Commercial:
Spoiler! :
I like the animation. I'm hoping that it will make it to Blade Dance Arc
if they get to that arc in 12 eps then they will be rushing the story to much because that would be 4 vols in 12 eps and this series deserves better. any ways the fan sub group I work with is planing on doing the series with me doing Encode,Timing, and editing for the series. im also hoping Funi is NOT the one doing the simulcast for the show as they really mess up the TL for shows similar to this.
Always on the hunt for good Anime and their associated Light Novels, Manga. :)
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Rena »

Hello

4 volumes would be max. possible. That would mean 3 episodes for 1 volume.

But I believe that it'll only be 3 volumes. After the 3. volume the team would be complete. If a second season is planned, then it would start with volume 4 and could possible include the complete Blade Dance with 24/26 episodes.

So long!
Rena
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
Arcsol93
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by Arcsol93 »

Well with them showing the fortress we at least know it goes to three, only problem is how far into three depending on if they rush it or not. Though this could be one of those surprise cases where they had a season 2 planned ahead of time.
"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable...and illogical...But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease." -The World God Only Knows
Rena
Vice Commander Itsuki

Post by Rena »

Hello

We'll see what will happen after season 1. Of course I hope for a second season, but first I want to see how the first season is doing.
Soon volume 14 will be released too and the War-Arc will start. I'm very interested in this Arc and can't wait for translation.
Especially because our pervert princess should be the main person at volume 14. I want to know more about the relationship to her family and I want to know, if my thoughts are right, that her brother will betray his family to take the throne.

So long!
Rena
"In this high pressure situation, he was the one who didn't fall back... the only person who stood up and faught." - Farneze
bodlat25
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Post by bodlat25 »

Rena wrote:Hello

We'll see what will happen after season 1. Of course I hope for a second season, but first I want to see how the first season is doing.
Soon volume 14 will be released too and the War-Arc will start. I'm very interested in this Arc and can't wait for translation.
Especially because our pervert princess should be the main person at volume 14. I want to know more about the relationship to her family and I want to know, if my thoughts are right, that her brother will betray his family to take the throne.

So long!
Rena
I hoping that Media Factory announce which of 5 light novel will get 2nd season after the 5 light novel (Mahou Sensou, No Game No Life, Seikoku no Dragonar, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, and Madan no Ou to Vanadis) finished their anime.
Arcsol93

Post by Arcsol93 »

Well we know for one is High School DxD again, since that was announced for a 3rd season.

Anyway looks like it will cover up to the 3rd vol with the pacing going on here, though I could be wrong. They could decide to make the battles fifteen or more minutes lol.
"It's true that the real world is a shitty game. It's both unreasonable...and illogical...But a happy end will never come to those who want to finish a difficult game with ease." -The World God Only Knows
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

well with the pacing so far in the episodes of the anime it looks like they might finish vol 4 by the end of the season as it is now ep 03 airing on Monday and they are about to finish up vol 1 unless the have Est's introduction and the discussion of Ren Ashbell as ep 04.
dim1
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by dim1 »

Well best guess is 3 volumes max since they showed the cat pendant that Kamito buys and Velsaria at the beginning and Jio Inzagi, starting Tempest arc would require light-speed pacing.
That aside the STnBD wikia is up and running but in need of people to love it, and feed it information, so please stop by even if to check us out.
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

Anyone else think the anime is low next to the novel? We're not supposed to know that the blade is the one that killed the demon lord before a while if I remember correctly... And Terminus Est is supposed to be much simplier... And I'm sure that Fenrir is bigger in the novel... And I'm sure they say Ellis spirit is uggly in the novel...

All these small details piss me off seriously...
Wolfpup
Senior Project Editor

Post by Wolfpup »

TlclT wrote:Anyone else think the anime is low next to the novel? We're not supposed to know that the blade is the one that killed the demon lord before a while if I remember correctly... And Terminus Est is supposed to be much simplier... And I'm sure that Fenrir is bigger in the novel... And I'm sure they say Ellis spirit is uggly in the novel...

All these small details piss me off seriously...
you have to remember that the anime is and format in and of its self and that there is going to be some artistic differences between the LN / Manga / Anime. :D
Arcsol93

Post by Arcsol93 »

Also I'll add that she did say around that same point in the volume that she was the demon slayer...what wasn't revealed until much later is Est's backstory.

Also now I'm confused just how far they'll go with this lol. The floating islands were shown in the ED, though with the pacing it makes me think vol 3
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Looks like Volume 14 isn't on the September list either:
lifeman120
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool DxD
Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

Post by lifeman120 »

zzhk wrote:Looks like Volume 14 isn't on the September list either:
*Cries silently in a corner*
Image guy, Cleaning/Typesetting Progress

Seems to have a White hair fetish, but will (almost) always support the main Heroine.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Blade Dance v14 not on MF Bunko J's October list either:
http://ranobe-mori.net/news/2014/08_010576.php

Return to “English”